Syncler info please read

It wouldn’t allow me to renew early and feared as much. Sure enough I had to reinstall everything. And. For the first time since subscribing Syncler I am having issues with the app crashing and rebooting…
Best app hands down so I’m hopeful this is a quick fix.
My second year with Syncler.

3 Likes

I hope your message stays pinned on here. I am having the exact problem you stated in your message. I am SO glad I searched insider for Syncler posts before I started messing around in the settings on SYNCLER. Thank you so much!!!

2 Likes

@westy686

This is pinned in this category for everyone, unless something changes it will stay up.

One thing I forgot to mention is if these errors are happening and syncler isn’t down sometimes during high server load it tends to be buggy.

8 Likes

I had a rather large number of TV shows and movies on my watch list and Collection. After cleaning everything out and removing all but several movies and tv shows everything is playing wonderfully.
I’m no sure what was going on exactly, but I may have been overloading my Syncler app. I don’t know.

4 Likes

I use a URL tester notopening.com if I have any indication the site might be down.
Saves doing a lot of trouble shooting. If the sites good then I start troubleshooting.

8 Likes

I have very little in my watch list but I will keep that in mind not to overload the list. In the version of CINEMA HD 2.3.6.1…I have a problem removing shows/movies from favorites. Do you use Cinema, if so did you have this problem.

5 Likes

@westy686

Upgrade your syncler and use exo. That should help.

5 Likes

Go to your Trakt account. Click Profile. There in the drop box you’ll see History Progress Collection…From there you can add remove or update what movies and tv shows you’ve watched.

2 Likes

I was using MX and when I switched back to Echo the program didn’t crash. I also seem to be getter better links? Seem to be.

1 Like

@jericho777

The new update imporved the internal player alot, i use that or just player more than mx. Its faster and loads better.

There is apparently a scrappee update coming. Im in there discord so i will keep you posted.

3 Likes

Sounds like you need to watch it again :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

@Bigrich

Cant name shows in here. Just remove from watching, should get it out from your list.

1 Like

That’s the problem it won’t let me remove it. The only reason I named the show was as after everyone was naming there favorites sorry

1 Like

@Bigrich

That was a different situation. Mentioning shows and movies and getting them through not so “legal” applications and programs is different.

All is good, thats a strange issue, are you using trakt or just synclers watch list?

1 Like

Just syncler+ I just counted and now there are 13 and counting . Can’t figure it out they all have add to watching and if you click on them they all work :thinking: last time I looked it was 9 now 13 must be rabbits in there haha haha

@Bigrich

Just select remove from watching. I just did it and it works.

3 Likes

I would if it was there they all only have add to watching and even when I click on that it stays saying add to watching I can remove any of the other ones I have in watching and it works only that show will no remove it just keeps multiplying

1 Like

@Bigrich

Ohhh okay i understand, thats a weird glitch. I will try it my self.

Also update syncler.

1 Like

Yes I did the update it didn’t help. It’s a glitch I can’t itch hahaha I will keep playing with it I am just worried it will keep multiplying and take up all the space in my favorite and cause more problems if you think of anything else let me know please thanks again

2 Likes

@Bigrich

My only other suggestion would be to uninstall and reinstall, or before doing that go into the app and clear all data and cache then restsrt and try… this however will erase all your favorites… it might need that to clear it.

That is the frist time i heard of that glitch on syncler but not the first time things saving to favs duping. Typical the above clears it.

3 Likes