Sportz TV (JC Media) Not Working - What Happened

plus when you go to pay it goes to realiptv

I switched to voodoo since JC shut down. Love it.

2 Likes

I had talked to one of the old customer service reps from JC on Telegram and he had put me onto “Synergy”. Pretty close to Secret Service. He gave me a day trial and I liked it. No website, though. It seemed kinda sketch at first but the service worked. Just pay through Paypal. He had 1, 6, 12 month plans for good prices.

2 Likes

how do go about getting this service?

1 Like

I’d be careful about paying for anything more than a month at a time. I’ve heard too many stories about people paying for six months and then the guy “closes up shop” after one or two.

2 Likes

Oh yea I’m only doing monthly from now on. Had to file a dispute to JC Media with my bank and got my payment for the month back since it only lasted a day or two before they ghosted everyone

2 Likes

I was with them since durex TV turned to sports TV etc. It was great but gone and not sure what it will be revived as. There was always a way to find out where they migrated. I found something called edhosting.net which is pretty much the same pair it with tivimate which cost 20 bucks and is just an iptv player it’s awsome and what I chose to go with. I found it when I typed in jc media into telegram.

2 Likes

I was a long time Sportz user. I signed up for Kemo iptv. I signed up for a year $39. So far it works good. I normally wouldn’t sign up for so long but what’s $40, if it goes away before then oh well on to the next.

5 Likes

Don’t find a link to it, can you provide one, please?

https://beststreamz.net/portal/aff.php?aff=96

@rileygeo.bob try this one Portal Home - Best Hosting

My SportzTV stopped working on Sept 21st, the expiration date of my monthly billing.

My credit card was not charged on the 21st.

I signed up with Hypersonic TV, and received my user ID and password about 5 minutes after I paid them via PayPal.

I simply added a new user to my IPTV Smarters app on my FireStick, entered the credentials that Hypersonic sent to me, and I was up and running again.

Very seamless - just a pain to set up all of my favorites again, but it’s a small price to pay :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I also was a subscriber for sportztv/prime/secret service. dropped sportztv moved to prime and SS. eventually one day prime just discontinues. I had let SS expire because I was getting better results with prime. tried to renew SS they wouldnt renew. “wait for admin to contact you” Their customer service was terrible! Rude and would take days to respond sometimes. Moved to Voodoo and they have been solid, great customer service. JC media was pretty good at the beginning but they went down hill over the last 6 months

2 Likes

Here you go. Kemowebiptv.com

Trust me. It is the same. This is far from my first rodeo with IPTV and SportzTv ( Spurtz). It’s just at a higher price point. The payment may go to a different processor but it looks like Spurtz, stinks and smells like Spurtz, and has the same petty issues Spurtz always has. So like a rose by any other name is still a Rose I am convinced this is just a new shined-up higher-priced version of the old Spurtz IPTV service.

My biggest issue is they said nothing about the interruption in their service. They just ghosted and pulled the rug out from under everyone and wasted a lot of our time trying to figure out what’s going on. In the meantime, they charged my account twice and provided no services. Trying to get an explanation or refund from them only provided clueless excuses.

They managed to keep charging their fees but couldn’t do the same for their service or at a minimum offer an explanation or apology for why it was down. Some have speculated that a big part of their reason for this stunt was nothing more than red herrings to draw attention from the real purpose which was to purge all the current subscribers in order to raise prices. Their mediocre service is pretty much the same in my opinion and it appears they just needed some kind of subterfuge to raise their prices.

If you are wondering why I still deal with them I don’t. My friend set up a two-user account after all their chicanery. I use his second one sparingly for certain sporting events that I cant get on ESPN and other than that I don’t ever use it because there are much better options.

My recommendation is to avoid these turds. Follow Troy’s advice and use Syncler with Debrid and you won’t give those asshats the time of day. You can also use Debrid to download torrents and it is faster than anything I have ever dealt with.

1 Like

me too. tried a few and found tgat Pelican iptv works exactly like jc media

2 Likes

old also and i argee with you

1 Like

My last charge from them went thru on 8/9/21 and I haven’t seen any more since. Guess I’m good.

I had 3 subs with them. My 6 month cashapp runs out end of November. Most of the 24/7 are still up so using as a back up for now.

1 Like

With the service not working and the website down, I hope that they don’t charge my debit card again… Any advice? Some channels are working but most do not.