Sportz TV (JC Media) Not Working - What Happened

Currently the only IPTV service that I’m using is SSTV.

That’s good to hear. Mine renews on the 26th.

1 Like

I had to get the new app and then start over. Older apps fail

Thanks for the info. I was concerned because mine auto renewed end of August just before they went defunct. Would prefer not to contact CC company

1 Like

Hi! I was a JC Media/Sportz TV subscriber and recently switched to Hypersonic TV. It’s only been a few days but I love it so far.

http://hypersonic-tv.com/

I think it’s $12.99 a month. PayPal.

Watched all the NFL games this weekend with no problem. Same interface as Sportz/JC.

I recommend it so far!

6 Likes

First off thanks to Troypointinsider.com and everyone in this chat area. It’s a pleasure to be a part of this great group. I was a subscriber to Durex/sportztv/sportzprime/sportznutrition/ tequila/secretservice/etc. for a very long time and really enjoyed the service but just like the rest of us one day it stops working and a week later the telegram chat groups dissappear. I was bummed (insert expletives) especially since I had signed up for 8 months at a time. Luckily my 8 months concludes on my birthday next Sunday and they don’t renew or it could have been much worse. I only have my backup service at the moment which is sapphire. I know sapphire had a problem a while back and their main servers were hacked and are gone now. When I signed up they put me on the backup servers because they were upgrading the main servers at the time. So I was never affected by the hack. Now to end my rambling here, I’m glad to read all your recommendations for a new service and know I am not the only one frustrated that secret service disappeared.

4 Likes

google them and ask for a trial in the am, they stop giving out trials early due to a quota, then decide

1 Like

what is the address for securestream

Website is securestreamott.com

3 Likes

I have switched to “BESTZ TV”. It was $60 USD for 6 months, and it comes with a stand alone version of Cinema HD with their premunize feature server included for free. It also has a free tivimate lite version.
Been using it for 7 months now with very little issues.

1 Like

I was charged for jc media and I have no way of getting a refund. Any ideas?

try using stop payment if you used a credit card.

Unfortunately all websites have been taken off the internet .I was lucky I only lost 1week when it stopped working

I was really disappointed to see Sportz leave. They were offering some really good options for watching TV. I really liked the option to choose a type of movie. Oh well another bites the dust. Thanks for the heads up in some new options.

1 Like

I checked out their website, this service looks promising. May try the free weekday trial next week to see if I like it and then go from there. Thanks for the info!

Give the trial a go & see if it fits your needs :+1:

I also recently switched to SSTV. in the last week. Seems a lot like the old SportzTV, so pretty fluid. Haven’t tried pairing to TiViMate yet, though

Like you, I had been with them a very long time. Really surprised JC didn’t at least explain what was going on.
Regardless, I switched to xtremehd.
They are exactly like sportz in just about every way.
I’ll see how they work out for a while.
Good luck with yours.

Sportztv is back up with a new app and higher prices. I am not happy with them either and will be getting an alternative even if I have to pay more. As far as I am concerned they are creeps but here is some information if you want to re-up with these clods.

The message I got from them.

Thanks for signing up. Here’s your subscription details below.

Sportz TV app url (You must Install the new app):

Please use the Downloader to install the app.

Username: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Password: xxxxxxxxxxx

Please select “SERVER” from drop-down menu when you open the app.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Enjoy,

Derric

I don’t think that is the same sportztv. It was there before and Telegram said it was not the same before they disappeared

1 Like