Sportz TV (JC Media) Not Working - What Happened

In the same boat! Renews on the 4th. Hoping they do the right thing. What service I now have is not worth $13.

1 Like

I found that Xtreme IPTV has the exact same subscription site as JC Media or smooth media. I have subscribed and using smarters pro app. I think that JC Media changed their name to Xtreme IPTV.
It’s possible because when I go to the same JC Media website to purchase it says welcone back Terry.

1 Like

Thanks for passing this along. Are we sure that this is really them? We see this a lot in the IPTV space. When a popular service goes down, imposters come out and name their IPTV service the same. Right now we see that with Area 51, Players Klub, and a few others.

1 Like

I agree. Too many disappointed customers not appreciating the service. I thought I deleted the chat and found out they did. I don’t know what else to do. I had it when it was sportz. Then JC media. Then Secret service. I thought by now I would get an email for another app but haven’t

1 Like

I’ve been with Durex/Sportz/SecretService/JCMedia since the beginning.
I noticed all the tech support resources on Telegram were gone. It’s been a while since one had to contact a tech person for a link to one’s own account.
This week, when I beamed it up, it simply said “You are expired”
Since this was an auto-payment, I assume they’re done. I’ve always had a second service running so it wasn’t a huge deal. A bummer for sure but…adieu

I am positive it is them. This is where you subscribe ------------> https://getsportztv.com/ and this is their new app. --------> Sportz-TV-1-1 which they say you must use. I am watching as we speak. As I said unless it’s live sports you are looking for I wouldn’t waste my time. Everything else ( Movies, Series, EPG, etc.) is crappy.

I called my bank and cc and cancelled auto withdrawals… JC Sportz all of that bunch were getting sketchy…I stayed with them when they ghosted on JCDUREX

Mike1 can you send me the link for secure stream? Thank you

1 Like

Securestreamott.com. I’ve found this service as bit sketchy lately

1 Like

Yeah, so has my Telegram account.

2 Likes

Ok Thank Mike1. Sketchy is not what i need now.

I purchased Xtreme IPTV from the exact same website that smooth media was using which is what JC Media changed their name to. When I went to the Xtreme IPTV website it said welcome back Terry. It is the same website that I purchased sportz, JC Media, smooth media from but now it’s called Xtreme IPTV.
It was first Sportz TV, then changed to JC Media, then to smooth media, and now the same website is called Xtreme IPTV which is what makes me think that JC Media is now Xtreme IPTV.
You have to use the smarters pro app which is in the troypoint rapid app installer. I found Xtreme IPTV when I Google 10 best IPTV services and it comes up in the top 10.
It is really working very well for me with absolutely no buffering as of yet and I’ve had it now for 3 weeks. Paid 40.00 for 3 months. Has all the same channels as JC Media.

1 Like

People know they are taking chances with IPTV but fir the price it doesn’t really matter just move on to the next one.

Here is the website to purchase the new sportz. It’s the same website that I purchased JC Media from.
(XTREMEHDIPTV.ORG/BILL)
It works very well and you will need the smarters pro app on the rapid app installer or Amazon.
When I found Xtreme IPTV and went to their website it said welcome back Terry.
Same JC Media website but different name. Xtremehdiptv. I swear it’s them in disguise.

Are they not accepting new subscribers…I’ve tried 2 days in a row to get service…when I click subscribe it just takes me to same screen

1 Like

I would not be shocked if they are Sportz. Last time they pulled this stunt their prices increased about 50%; and this time the price for Xtreme vs Sportz is about 52% higher.

Thanks for that. I signed up and when I logged in, I got the same Welcome Back! message as you.
It was, in fact, less costly than before as I had 4 connections before.

Is Voodoo the same as Real Streams? Same exact website.

• Update: They are the same.
2 Likes

Define “theives”. Because last I checked, a lot of these providers aren’t legitimate, yet people knowingly subscribe to them. Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black. Just saying.

1 Like

The reseller will probably tell you they want to keep the service a secret, so there isn’t any unwanted attention.