Sports APK Multi-Screen

Ive been impressed with the Multi-Screen option in IPTV SMARTERS. It made me wonder if there was an APK or AddOn specifically for Sport/Football that would allow me to view several different links/streams to keep updated on games in real time and select between them? It would be great as we know sometimes we need to be aware of scores during games, especially toward the end of a season or cup competition.

2 Likes

I can watch 4 on multi screen through my provider

1 Like

Not looking for an IPTV provider. More an App/APK or addon that acts like Rising Tides but with the ability to view/open 4 streams simultaneously. Thanks

1 Like

@Jayhawks659 has a vid covering this.

Thanks, but Tivimate is a player like IPTV Smarters. Im looking for an Addon or APK with available links or channels that can be opened simultaneously and viewed in Multi-Screen mode. Say like TVMob but instead of selecting just one of the channels, I have an option to select for in a Multi-Screen display.

Yup. Using free m3u playlists that contain sports it can be done. Not sure what the problem is with an IPTV player. TiViMate premium does cost you about $25/U.S. for a lifetime sub. I use it and have over 150,000 channels all free. Jayhawks video has the multi screen details.

1 Like

Indeed, but no m3u lists have the UK channels I’d like to view. Also dont know any IPTV services that offer those channels and are reputable and reliable.
I am going to consider TiVimate premium, instead of IPTV Smarters as Ive not tried it yet.

I have every UK channel that carry’s sports. From football to cricket to snooker and darts. There are other apps that do what you want and they can be found doing a search on Troy’s sites. Good luck.

2 Likes

Thanks. Ive looked and been unable to find an App or APK on Troy to do what I want in respect to my Multi-Screen query.

There is one. I found it during a search but lost it. I’ll keep looking.

2 Likes

Miki, Let us know if you re-find that.
I use Tivimate for multi-screen and it is perfect, plus has limited options to change sizes.
BUT… I would like to have an APK that can do that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.