Slow internet speed?

Yes I am and I have it seems to be great then It kicks me off

Still need more info…could be your ISP service…could be your IPTV service…could be your VPN. You’ll need to give us more info other than it kicks me off so you can troubleshoot the problem. That’s done by eliminating your ISP…IPTV & or VPN as the culprit…& a host of other things as well…see below.

Hey Dracoo. Long time no chat. Hope all is well. Question on reallocation of bandwidth…how do you do that. I can access my Router/Modem settings, but I don’t know what everything is that is currently connected. Not everything is labeled to identify what things are.

My issue right now is that I have a Mecool KM2 + and my wifi connection is spotty (which I didn’t have an issue with when I was using my FS 4K) when using SS. I am constantly getting kicked off my VPN connection when streaming…so I end up having to either continue unprotected or have to pause and go back and reconnect to VPN again. This usually ends up requiring me to restart my show. You know of anyway to increase the wifi signal/range on a Mecool? I know my ISP is coming next Sat to upgrade our modem to Fibe 3.0 and install some wifi pods to help with connectivity / range issues. Should I wait and see if this fixes the issue or is there something I can do in the interim. Gets pretty frustrating… Thanks for your valuable feedback and guidance. Always appreciated. Cheers friend.