Skeleton Crew v1.2 Build

Jay, great work and excellent info!
Thank you again.

Iā€™m testing this on my Windows 11 laptop, and the Live TV section still does not come up (maybe a similar problem with your shield). The funny thing is, when I go into skin setting and customize home menu and shelves, Live TV is not there at all.

I have no idea how it could just disappear. I was thinking maybe you somehow disabled it in the skin settings. Did you install the build directly from the crew wizard? Try uninstalling Kodi completely and reinstall, then add the crew wizard and install the build through there. Make sure you are using Kodi 19. Let me know if it still isnā€™t showing up after that. If so, that is very odd. The section itself should at least show up on the home screen even if something with the addon isnā€™t compatible.

Will do. Iā€™ll take screen shots if that helps too.

Nothing has changed. Here is a screen shot of the menu inside the skin settings if that helps.

Iā€™ve never installed Kodi on my PC but Iā€™ll test it out later. Not sure if Iā€™ll be able to come up with a solution or not. Iā€™ll try manually installing Mad Titan if the same thing happens for me.

Ok, sorry for the trouble. Do you think the build will work as intended if install it on my cube?

Yes, I donā€™t think it would be any different than my fire stick. Again, the guide isnā€™t currently working but the channels do work. I have no control over that. Itā€™s clearly an addon issue because a couple of random channels do show the programming info but most of them donā€™t. You can download the TV Guide app on your phone if you want to find something to watch and then navigate to that channel in Kodi.

Iā€™m currently using Diggz Xenon build but it has been giving me issues. So I am hoping this build will be steady with no issues now that the Trakt thing is settled. I always have liked the Crew add on.
Out of curiosity, who does control the guide and will it eventually work again?

Installed the build on my cube. One issueā€¦when I select a TV show to watch, it shows many feeds for 1080p but when it displays the selection, only SD items populate (with the Crew)?

Please disregard that post. It must be that since it was an older show (been off the air for 8 years), there were no 1080p feeds with the Crew providers. Newer shows work just fine.

1 Like

My Skeleton build is working fine now. All Trakt lists are functioning.

Last night, I repeatedly got kicked out of Kodi while watching shows using both the Crew and Homelander. Thatā€™s the first time itā€™s ever happened, but I did upgrade to Kodi 19.5. Any ideas?

I would suggest going back to 19.4 and see if that fixes it.

Iā€™ve had that once or twice and I donā€™t think itā€™s a build problem. Iā€™ve had that happen with Kodi in general regardless of the setup. Deleting everything and reinstalling Kodi fixed it.

1 Like

Last week on one of my 19.4 kodi that I updated to kodi 20 that happened. Deleted and went back to 19.4 to fix.

Do you recommend 19.4 or19.5 after I wipe everything out?

I know what Troypoint.com would say.

As of today, Kodi 19.4 Matrix is the stable version.

1 Like

19.5 is the same as 19.4 just with some bug fixes. It doesnā€™t matter. But if you update to 20 you may have some issues with addons that are not compatible yet.

Will use 19.4. Why does Kodi advertise19.5 as stable when it appears it is not?