Skeleton Crew v1.2 Build

My Trakt lists just suddenly disappeared! In the Skeleton where would I be able to see the Library? My movies and Tv shows do show up in the Library when I get into the settings but would like to put it on my Menu. Thanks

DUH!!! I just remembered to just re-auth. Itā€™s all good now

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the beauty of Trakt. Youā€™ll never really lose them as long as they are in your collection.

1 Like

Jay,

How do I get a description on the movie or tv show each one goes by? I have them set up on Shelf 1 with my choice of video add on and category(popular, trending, etc) but canā€™t figure out how to display the description as each one scrolls by.

Thank you.

I must be missing somethingā€¦reading through this whole blog, it raves about the Live TV and TV guide, but when I download the build. v.1.2, there is no Live tv? Was it supposed to come stock with this version of the build?

1 Like

On the home screen? Not sure if you can with the widget. If you click on the main movies or shows menu item and go to the list then you can long press the okay button and get to the description from there. Or you can change your view type to something like info wall where the description is always there. Try long pressing from the home screen with the widget and see if it gives you options.

On first launch it takes forever to show up. It takes time to build it. After about 15 minutes if it isnā€™t there force close Kodi and reopen it. Should pop up then.

Ok, will do (wait for it). Does that also apply to Movies and TV shows because nothing shows up initially but a rectangle with a O crossed out.

On the Movies and TV Shows menu screens. Iā€™ve seen builds before where they will have Movie posters scroll across every 10 second or so and the first on the left will always show a description for it. Make sense? It was probably a custom widget which I have no idea how to create.

I deleted the build of KODI i had on my Win 11 laptop since it was quite unresponsive & i really didnā€™t like the build in the first place & just ā€˜for the halibutā€™ decided to install Skeleton Crew instead. I too Tadam see nothing on Movie & TV Shows screen but rectangle with O crossed out (just as i did on my Android box when i had SC installed) I also donā€™t see Live TV anywhere - even after exiting & restarting KODI two or three times.
Good thing, however, is i authorised RD on both Homelander & Nightwing. Doing a search on Nightwing yields nothing however good 'ol Homelander comes through like the trooper it is - search yielded results & RD pulled up downloads for the show/movie so thatā€™s good except for absence of Live TV - will miss that if it doesnā€™t appear (& i doubt it will)

1 Like

I let it run for over an hour and nothing happened?

I think this build is heavily geared toward the Crew and with Trakt being down, it is causing issues. I added The Promise and Asgard, both work flawlessly with RD.

1 Like

Trakt is bringing the API back online tomorrow morning. That should fix the movies and shows. As for the IPTV section weā€™ll have to see. Itā€™s built off of Mad Titan and I donā€™t know if there are currently any issues with that. I donā€™t even use this build myself. I have an IPTV service I use with Tivimate. So Iā€™d have to install this build again on a fork to test it out.

1 Like

That would be great if you could!

Trakt is back up. Movies and shows should work fine now. Force close Kodi and reopen it to see if itā€™s working now. Also let me know if youā€™re still not seeing the IPTV section and Iā€™ll look into it.

2 Likes

Still no Live TV section. Iā€™ve had up and running for more than 30 minutes.

Thanks for looking into this.

Okay, Iā€™ll play with it tonight. Still finishing up some stuff for work.

NP, work absolutely comes first. Thank you.

Tested and working. Except the guide seems to be mostly down right now, but if you click on the channels they still work.

Hereā€™s a few things to keep in mind:

1. Mad Titan doesnā€™t work on Kodi Nexus yet that I know of. Make sure you are using this build on 19.4
  2. Always do a fresh install when installing the build.
  3. When you click on a channel give it a couple of seconds for the next menu to pop up or the channel to load.
  4. If none of the channels are loading try reconfiguring the IPTV client. Go to settings > PVR & Live TV Settings > Guide > clear data

Oh, I just remembered that the guide works on my fire stick but not on my shield, which is really weird. Itā€™s been a while since Iā€™ve tested it out though, so Iā€™ll test that again in the morning. It is possible that there is an issue with the build functioning differently on different devices.