Repeating Episodes on all Kodi Builds

Since the 1st week of April, not one of my TV Shows has new content. It’s repeating the exact same episode. I have tried 4 different Builds and all have the exact same issue. I read that the sites have the correct episode loaded, but the scrapers are to blame by picking up the incorrect one. Another said there was an update to something that caused it to go out of sync and until updates are pushed out to fix it, we are out of luck watching any TV Shows. I heard Numbers, Bob, and Fen don’t have issues, so I tried loading them to only have all 3 fail when I tried to Load from Zip File or the Repository. Anyone heard anything on this and what the fix is, if any? 2 weeks is getting on my nerves not being able to watch my faves! Lol!

Did you do a search? These posts are going to start being closed.

Do you have real debrid? If not thats your issus. Free streams is not reliable. Stop using kodi without real debrid or any mega hoster. We cover this alot.

Yes I did a search and nothing. I saw the one about No Streams, but that’s not the issue. It plays an episode, but it’s the same episode ad 3 weeks ago! No I don’t have Real Debrid. I would have to pay for it. I have a limited budget. I shouldn’t have to have Real Debrid though to get the stupid build to pull the correct episode. Something is broke. So how do we communicate direct to the build designers to get them to fix it?

2 Likes

Nothing is broke… its free, the right episodes are ether not out yet and what you are seeing is just a placeholder or its just not uploaded. Again thats because its free. Im telling you with absolute certainty that anything new or new shows out get recored and uploaded to premium links faster than free. Thats just how it is.

Still even in paid links somethings still take a bit and alot of people put place holders out even tho its not ready. But much faster than free. Free links are also easier to track and shut down.

Ps, personal msg me the show and I will look for you.

2 Likes

Stremio, 20 characters. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s $3/month. Skip the Starbucks and get Real Debrid.

LOL, The Build developers are unpaid hobbyists! They don’t take requests to “Fix” their Build. If you aren’t willing to pay a few bucks/month for RD then switch to Streamio

I’ve just noticed that the new streams are now working but only in sd, which is okay at least they play.

I have the same problem , i tried crew same thing, same old episode now for weeks. I have rebooted Kodi numerous times also reset my android tv box. I am at a loss too I have rebooted Kodi several times. I reset my android box, But all my other things work movies, favorites, etc. Its just new episodes since April, I have even tried to put my series in favorites and tried to stream from there but that didn’t work either. I would like to download debries but am not aware of how to do this. I also tried express vpn and that didn’t solve problem. either

1 Like

mine are not working yet anywhere. I get the same 5 streams.

It’s not the VPN it’s the hosters under legal issues, I use Promise and Homelander, and the new streams are now available but only in sd format …

1 Like

This topic should be closed. If anyone is unwilling to get real debrid or use stremio stop relying on free kodi sources

2 Likes

I use Homelander mostly, but have tried others and same issue. I think either something is wrong or someone went on vacation. LOL!

3 Likes

Once again no. I pmed you, your stuff shows up. Read up on free streams.

1 Like

Closed: Reason, Spam topics along with info very easily searched and talked about. We need to start using the search when it pertains to kodis handling of free NON Real Debrid handling. Options:

Real Debrid with kodi
Best free option Stremio.

Kodi mega guide.

Please read this

Before you post or ask about IPTV, Free links or any of that info without a RD account you need to use our search function as this info is HIGLY talked about with tons of info. Bottom line is if you want to use kodi and get free links or streams without using RD it wont happen or work well, they come and go. The best option to use kodi is to pair it with Real Debrid which is covered below.

1 Like