Real-debrid won’t load

Real-Debrid links start to load on movies and tv shows and then I get the fail to load. I tried deauthorizing it but did not help. My subscription is paid up into next year. I get the same results in Kodi and F+.

Make sure your real debrid is up-to-date.
Re authorize your account on the app/apk you are using
Delete your devices in real-debrids website and re add them
Make sure they are added in real debrid.

These steps are a must and will solve the issue 9 out of 10 times. Also check real debrids Twitter for status updates.

I did reauthorize in Kodi. In F+ it was a new install and same problem. Just paid for my next 180 days. Never a lapse.

You need to do steps # 3 & # 4 that ‘TP-Dracoo’ outlined if reauthorising in KODI doesn’t work.

I don’t know how to delete my devices inRD. Sorry I am not good at all this.

2 Likes

Just go to your rd accounts page on a browser, at the top of the page click my devices, that will take you to the page to delete devices.

Ok. Now how do I delete devices? What devices do I delete? How do I reload the devices? See I know nothing about this.

Then you should be following the guide.

Go onto your account, go under the devices tab… It was pointed out to you above, i understand you are new to this but just follow the instructions, once you do it, it will be easy.

Followed the instructions you gave me for resting the URL and when it finished I authorized my account again. It said Kodi authorized. Still doesn’t work. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

You are doing something wrong then. RD works if setup correctly. Make sure you have subscription time.

Here’s what I have done. I have 180 days left on my subscription. I have followed Troys advice to the letter. I have used the URL Resolver to load RD in Kodi. I have deleted and reinstalled this several times. Next I went to Kodi Versus and tried installing from there. Playback fails. I have uninstalled Kodi completely and started over. Same results. I went to RD devices and uninstalled everything and started over. Same results. It shows the devices that I have tried to install but same results. To say the least I am pissed. Without RD Kodi is pretty much useless. Only get low quality TV and movies. I am at a total loss for anything else to try. HELP SOMEONE!!

What addon are you trying to link rd to? Are you using a vpn?

Trying to link with Kodi. Yes I use a VPN. I already went through the URL Resolver way to link. Deleted everything in my devices on RD .

Kodi is just a player, you have to install an addon to retrieve content from rd.

Which add on? When you find it look here:

Kodi mega guide.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.