Real Debrid premium paid but sources are not working

I had problems with The Crew finding sources for various shows. I have Kodi 19.3 Matrix installed. After several people suggested paying for Real Debrid, I bit the bullet and paid for Real Debrid premium. Can someone tell me how long it takes for paid sources to work? My RD account shows that I’ve paid. When I go into a show, it shows the paid sources and free sources. When I click on the paid sources, I get a message “no stream found”. Am I doing something wrong? I’m new at this.

@sandyp

Did you sync the crew with your real debrid?

Kodi mega guide.

I have feeling you didnt add the crew to the device setup.

2 Likes

If its showing the ‘paid links’ tab, then RD is active. Could it be whatever you are trying to view hasn’t any HD links available for the app to find? Perhaps try viewing one of the latest movies or TV shows and see if any paid links are active.

1 Like

OMG, thank you, thank you, thank you. Your video was great. I went to places I hadn’t seen before. Just tried a show and it works beautifully. Again, many thanks.

@sandyp

You are welcome, glad its working. But the insider search function works really well, the main site also has guides and videos.

Im happy that your situation was resloved tho and i do hope you enjoy real debrid.

For whatever reason, if or when we have a power outage, or if I have to power down my box properly, I frequently have to re-authenticate one or the other (or both) Trakt and RD. Then everything works as it should. Good luck.