Real debrid buffering constantly

Anyone having issues with real debrid. I am having a lot of buffering lately (about 3 days now), and that is not like real debrid service. I looked at their website and could’nt find any answer to this problem.

5 Likes

Please use the search function at the top of the page before making a new thread on something that has been discussed many times. Thanks :+1: :blush:

(50+ results forBuffering on real debrid)

2 Likes

Hello, welcome to the TROYPOINT Insider. Please read the rules and regulations prior to posting another topic. Thank you.

Please use our search function regarding this further.

Also this topic/issue/problem/ or common thing as been discussed a lot and there is many topics on this, please use our search regarding this further. Making the same topics on info that’s already posted is against our rules. Old topics are available to post as they are not locked, our search would bring this up. Thank you for understanding.

3 Likes

In defense of the OP, most of the previous posts are older and setup related. I think the PO’s question is more a case of is Real Debrid having server/connectivity issues today or is it something else. My RD streams have been very slow coming up on Stremio for the last couple of days and I’ve had some buffering that I usually don’t have.

9 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree. Being an ex knowledge base admin manager your site is terrible when looking something up. I dread every time when I’m looking for a quick answer on something. I know the answer is probably there, but getting through all is hell. I assume admin on this site is voluntary, but it is very unprofessional to threaten someone with being banned… especially for new users.

15 Likes

Nobody is being threatened of being banned, dont spread misinformation.

The search is actually usefull people just dont want to use it. Also buffering is covered so much here. If you dont want to follow the site rules thats fine, but nobody here is threatening anyone. My last comment in the rules was for something entirely different, make sure you actually read before posting.

10 Likes

It is difficult to search here because we have 147,765 threads of the same exact topic. Also, we need to have a way to guide them not only to search here, but also utilize troypoint.com, which is the most informative website of its kind, by far, out there.

10 Likes

When I have encountered that before, it was because my sub to RD was expired. Not saying that’s the cause, but something easy to try/eliminate.

4 Likes

“Those who violate any of these rules will be banned from the Insider immediately.” Your words not mine…

Not looking to start an argument here, but that type of wording is not appropriate under any circumstance in my humble opinion.

14 Likes

Those are not my words. Stop putting words in my mouth. Once again please read. The rules here are written before me and mentions bans, i haven’t banned anyone for little things. If you got an isse feel free to pm me im not going to entertain you anymore.

5 Likes

Then maybe the author of those words should be consulted and ask if they can changed. I apologize to you for the misunderstanding. Since you posted it I wrongly attributed it to you. Mea Cupola

1 Like

And a lot of the posts are old. I find it most difficult to navigate but I love the site so sometimes i put up with it. Most of you are very nice and very helpful. Most topics are way over my head but I read them anyways to try and learn.

7 Likes

I definitely don’t have all the answers to what can be done to make searching easier, I’m just saying I know we are trying our best to avoid having tons of threads on the same exact things. Those old posts shouldn’t be deleted in case there is critical info in them, so again, I’m just not sure what the best course of action is. Dracoo does a great job of trying to combine them, but this Insider is so packed full of information it is likely getting harder and harder to decipher how to fix an issue. My out-of-the-box idea was more like a search “bot”, but I’m no programmer or anything. It is still my belief that most new threads we get in here, the OP doesn’t really even bother to search or hop on Troypoint.com, where the answer to their question is likely posted already.

9 Likes

Go to the real debrid website front page, and click My Downloads under Useful links. Keep clicking the red X in top right until empty. Simples

7 Likes

Yes, but only on Cyberflix
I just hit the back button, which may take a minute and I select a link with lower GB, or
Try and look for Rapid Gator link

2 Likes

These websites need to be revised into something like a repair manual. I don’t know exactly what kind of repair manual or how it would be indexed however that would be the best solution. Even if Troy Point has to hire somebody and put out a kitty to pay for it it’d be worth it. Maybe just index it a little bit better might be the answer.

5 Likes

Our search works fine… alot of you just want a spoon fed answer to the issues. Alot of your issue are 90 percent fixable with posted 100s of times. 9 times out of 10 it’s user error along with not fully reading the instructions.

I’m not about to revise the search engine or merge thousands of topics.

3 Likes

Well anyways, I’ve had real good luck using the Google search. It’ll bring up topics from Troy point plus other websites.

2 Likes

When that happens to me, it means I’ve let my account run out and need to re-up the premium service!

1 Like

I had an issue and discovered my subscription had expired. Renewed it and it started working again.

2 Likes