Real debrid buffering constantly

I had this issue before. I found for me, it was MX player for whatever reason. I use Syncler, I found the exo player default works for me no problem.
Good luck

my Real Debrd account ran out and it seems that they only accept Cryptomoney now.
Followed instruction to turn off VPN which didn’t work. Website totally automated, no way to contact them, any suggestions?

Jim

1 Like

Fake News! Still accepting credit cards

6 Likes

Agree, not sure where the Crypto-only information came from.

4 Likes

Some holiday troll activity rearing it’s head.

RD hasnt deviated from their typical 4 payment term methods several years now. I think Amazon Pay was added last, which is very useful, since some bank credit cards flag fraud for the international charge.

UTOP can also be a good method of payment for those that use the site for premium keys. RD cost is similar to euro exchange on RD direct site, in some cases better. You can also purchase 12 month terms. You’d just redeem your purchase on your RD account as a prepaid ticket.

What’s nice with this method is that you can still build up fidelity points with the redemption (though you still only earn 800 pts even if you purchase/redeem the 12 month) and concurrently earn utop points that can be redeemed for future purchases also (1 point per $1).

Caveat is utop only accepts many forms of crypto and offshore cash payment portals. No CC, PP, Amazon, etc.

In this case, the OP comment related to crypto only payments would apply.

I’ve gotten my Syncler and RD keys them with no issues.

When you log in on line there is a help button on the top right in the header. Click it and follow the instructions. You can contact them and do quite a bit in your login panel GUI.

2 Likes

I don’t recall seeing an option for a 12 month subscription for RD. The most I have seen is 120 days (= +/- 6 mths), which is the subscription I have been taking since I started using RD and have used Amazon Pay to purchase as I find it to be a more secure method than using my CC directly.

Just my 2 cents…

4 Likes

I usually buy a 6 mth sub and then wait for a bit and add a second 6mth sub. I’ve used my CC for RD for a few years now.

2 Likes

The 12 month option is available on the UTOP RD purchase page.

3 Likes

interesting been using RD for several years and didn’t know you could get it anywhere other than their website. Does UTOP give Fidelity Points?

3 Likes

You redeem the RD purchase from UTOP as a reseller voucher redemption on the RD website. When you redeem it, you’ll earn your fidelity points on your RD account just as you would if you bought it directly from their site. You will also accrue otop reward points also with anything that you purchase on their site.

2 Likes

Great posts and fantastic information. Thank you for sharing. I had no clue there was a yearly option.

1 Like

Cool. Thanks for the info @Miki & @mthr1. Both are solid ideas and suggestions. Cheers.

Respectfully, Real-Debrid has been solid as a rock.

Have you checked your WiFi speed from an app on your Firestick? I recommend https://analiti.com/

IMG_1749

1 Like

timelord1791 i’m in US been trying amazon pay-when i enter my amazon acct info-page opens in german-not sure what to click on. thank you for your help and any advice you have

1 Like

Hey @raton7497. You should be able to switch language requirements from the settings once you login to your Amazon account. Or there should be an option to switch regions from the bottom of the page. Not sure why it does this. I have also had pages open in other languages than EN… Hope this helps. Cheers.

thanks for your reply. i’ve never used amazon pay before so i don’t know what to expect. once i get it in english, what do i need to do next to complete the transaction? please bear with me, i’m old and confuse easily. thanks

Using Amazon Pay is very similar to checking out a typical Amazon item purchase.

RD payment portal will redirect you, in a popup, to log in to your Amazon account, you will select and confirm what payment card that you already have linked to your Amazon wallet as desired payment, then re-confirm one more time and wait for the processing to complete.

It will warn you not to reload or repeat a submit click as to avoid a double charge. It takes about 5-10 seconds for the processing to complete, so be patient.

The purchase will be to marked from XT Network.

You will receive a confirmation, similar to the image above after transaction is complete. Your RD account will reflect your new expiration date, depending on length of sub that you chose to buy.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

Using Amazon Pay is just using your Amazon account with your preset payment method used when purchasing items from Amazon to securely pay for your RD subscription without having to use or input your credit card information. It would be easier if they had a PayPal option, but this their option for it.

Hope that makes more sense. It will go through the steps to pay for your RD Subscription and will show up on your credit card like a purchase from Amazon.

thanks for your replies i just tried clicked 180 days-amazon pay-go to use amazon pay-entered my email and password- pop saying no payment method on file. i’ve had an amazon acct for many years. i know the problem is me, i just don’t know how to fix it. no vpn

2 Likes