Real - Debrid Account

It barely costs anything and you’ll be thankful that you have it.

Sounds like a vpn issue. You are only permitted 1 ip at a time. They also do have support, takes about 24hr to get response.

1 Like

Syncler+, Real Debrid and Trakt VIP is an excellent combo :slight_smile:

1 Like

Resellers r slightly more. But they offer PP

cant justify renewal because I have to watch my show on the links provided by the APK. real debrid links don’t work or bring up the wrong episodes or have hard coded foreign subtitles!!!

1 Like

@WalterWozniak

Sounds like your real debrid isn’t setup properly on the app you put it on or it’s subscription has ended.

Real debrid hasn’t given me any issues on any app or stream service.

What do you use with it?

That’s what I would like to know as well as I only watch cinema for movies and box sets and everything seems to be working OK without real-debrid I don’t bother with iptv or anything like that

Absolutely! Speeds up links incredibly fast.

Definitely! I’ve been having it for 2 1/2 years…

I have found that combining RealDebrid with Orion ensures the most usable movie offerings when using Gaia in Kodi.

I have had it for a long time and found it to work great and is not expensive well worth it

1 Like

What benefits does Trakt vip have ?

I tried giving my nephew my info. We
We’re both using it at the same time on different IPs and I got an email from RD threatening to ban me for life if it happened again.

Yeah, thats clearly against thier policy.

1 Like

Cinema with Real Debrid is a no brainer

3 Likes

Why does real debrid log the shows you watch? I know you can delete them on the dashboard just curious why they even record it.

Because you can go to the downloader page on the website and download something you’ve already pulled up on your device. At least that’s one reason.

2 Likes

I think it is. It’s not that much and the links seem better

Yes, it works for me!