Real - Debrid Account

It’s so inexpensive it’s almost stupid! Plus they give credits for future use that makes it even less expensive.

Absolutely; otherwise you will get lots of buffering.

Absolutely. I have been using Real-Debrid for years now and the streams that I get from them are well worth the money. It is just a little over $3.00 a month. If you use it for a year they basically give you a free month so you get 13 months for less than $39 a year.

1 Like

I’m very pleased with it .

Yes well worth the cost.

Yes absolutely worth it no buffering yeah :sunglasses:

Definitely worth the money!

Absolutely worth it!

Where do you get RD for $39/yr? Reseller?

Worth it!
What I’d like to have is a tutorial on how to upload files on it.
One of my best friends is a serious amateur astronomer and some of his high resolution files are too large for email or google docs.

1 Like

Real-Debrid website is where I signed up and renew every six months. It comes out to around 19 dollars every six months No reseller needed. You get 800 fidelity points for every six months signed up for, and after you get 1000 fidelity points, you can cash them in for a free month. The other thing I really like about Real-Debrid is every time they have gone down for maintenance or out of their control problems, they have credited my account with the same amount of extra days.

2 Likes

I’ve found it usually says in the file name so when you get a list of available RD matches, watch out if the language is mentioned in the filename (like Italian, Russian etc) and just don’t select those.

Does cinema HD have the continue watching, or keep your history and things like that ?

1 Like

Yes it has both continue watching and keeps history

1 Like

It’s definitely worth it to get better quality streams. However, recently I haven’t been able to play streams over 1gb without massive buffering. Not sure what’s causing it, but still better than non RD streams.

1 Like

Anything streaming over 1g check your internet and speed.

Make sure you are allocating bandwidth properly.
Make sure your bandwidth isn’t bogged down.
Make sure nothing is throttled.

Also most importantly Make sure your internet can handle over 1gig streams. 20 down is more than enough for that.

P.S. real debrid is amazing get it.

1 Like

Ok so I signed up for RD and paid for the premium about 3 weeks ago and it stopped my prescription. I am not sire why, they don’t have any support, I did find though that I had to type in a code each time I used an apk or add on. Unless I was using incorrectly?

Yes you enter a code to reg an app in your account and then give it a name. You only need to do this once with your apps you reg real debrid to and then only any new apps you add that you reg real debrid to.

Thank you but when I was using RD each time I opened an apk or app I had to use a different code
Like I said I probably didn’t do everything correctly. I may try again with just a one month prescription

@Splashking

You have to link each separate device to real debrid.

Cinemhd new code
Beetv new code
Kodi new code
Syncler new code

Once saved it’s tied forever don’t have to worry about it. In the my devices portal of the website you can add devices there.

1 Like