Real - Debrid Account

Definitely never looked back after joining Real Deb

1 Like

I agree!! Real Debrid is worth it.

Yes Iā€™ve used wheel debris for over two years and youā€™re absolutely right about the fidelity points that makes it almost a no brainer

I literally just signed up yesterday for the 15 day option just to test it out and so far, Iā€™m impressed by the quality and number of links I have used and seen. I think Iā€™m going to get a 6 month plan nextā€¦ after I get done kicking myself for waiting so long to do it.

1 Like

Yes itā€™s well worth the little amount :money_mouth_face:for what you get enjoy

Real Debrid definitely worth the price. Been using it for years. Seems to me any problems regarding links not showing right movie and slot advertising are usually with movies that just came out. I use multiple apkā€™s and Kodi and have no issues.

On the real debrid website. 6 months is around $18

Well worth it, very economical

RD isnā€™t just for streaming. Iā€™ve been using it for around 10 years now.
I actually use it for downloading movies and TV series from my 2 favourite sites because I can download using RD for rapidgator links plus others. RD also works with my favourite magazine site using Turbobit.
I do the 9 euro for 90 days and donā€™t forget those fidelity points, they add up and get you free months.

1 Like

Heck ya, worth every penny

Yes, I didnā€™t think so for a long time but that few dollars a month is SO ridiculously worth the links u get, I would never go back nowā€¦

Iā€™ve been a member since 2011 and I love it. I use it a little differently than most, though. I use it to get torrents. I use it in conjunction with Jdownloader and I host my own plex server with what I download.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been using two years really like it

yes its the best thing i added to kodi the paid links work great

1 Like

Big timeā€¦yes definitely

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.