Real - Debrid Account

Is signing up and paying for a Real-Debrid account worth it?

6 Likes

Absolutely worth every penny.

8 Likes

Yes I agree every penny :ok_hand:t2:

6 Likes

Well worth the money not that expensive

5 Likes

yes, agree. worth it

3 Likes

I just wish it would identify if its been dubbed in a foreign language or there are subtitles, gets annoying. However, thats all I could have to complain about Realdebrid, so I guess I should just shut my mouth lol

5 Likes

It is somewhat worth it. There are countless times that debrid links do not actually go to the proper movie or show you’re trying the link for.

4 Likes

Been using for years, haven’t had that issue. Unless of course its a title that hasn’t been released yet. In the world of streaming realdebrid is definitely a necessity.

6 Likes

Worth every penny. Without real debrid I will get around 20 links. With real debrid I will get up to 100. Your link is also direct to you. Lots of 4K links available

3 Likes

Absolutely worth the yearly payment.

1 Like

Hello @Miki this isn’t a Real-Debrid problem, it is the app or addon that you’re using. I suggest using Syncler - How To Install & Use Syncler on Firestick and Android TV Box

5 Likes

Very much so. I have been using it for about 3 years and it is worth every dollar. I always buy 6months at a time.

3 Likes

Definitely worth it.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be without realdebrid . High quality links for a few bucks

3 Likes

Wouldn’t stream without it!

Without a doubt, one of the best investments you can make if you stream movies.

1 Like

Hmmm sorry I disagree as it is uniformally occurring across a multitude of apps. Often the debrid links display the incorrect name. I’m not a fan of syncler either. But thank you for trying.

4 Likes

Thanks. What apps are you specifically seeing this in? I know Cinema has been a problem but from my experience, that is only with the free links, not the Debrid links.

4 Likes

Worth every penny, wouldn’t stream without it

2 Likes

Yes, definitely worth the cost

1 Like