Real - Debrid Account

I would like the chance to try them, but I can’t get them to take my money

1 Like

I concur but I do have issues all the time. Not sure if it’s Real Debrid fault. I rarely can get a 4K to play and even 1080 never has sound. I use Cinema mostly. I am lucky if I can get a 720 to play as well.

1 Like

Real-Debrid is worth every penny. It is so user friendly as well.

Worth it because it cover so many different apps

1 Like

Definitely. I’ve used Real Debrid for several years and have seen nothing but benefits. More streaming choices and most importantly (to me anyway) significantly lower buffering even on larger streams. Without it i have to stay away from streams larger than 1GB. But with it I’ve gone as high as 9gb with 0 issues.

It works on multiple platforms as well, which is always a plus.

Absolutely!! Haven’t had a buffering issue since joining, even in 4K

yes for sure it worth it . If you use a fast Kodi addon like Shadow you have immediately many sources to select from.

YES!! Absolutely worth it.

Only if there are 2 ip’s using at the same time.

Use VLC player on cinema, problem solved.

I use it all the time. It is worth the money to me :smiley:

Sorry Troy, but I disagree with you on that. It wasn’t just the Free Links. I got so fed-up, I got rid of the RDebrid. What other Paid Link Providers, do you suggest?

1 Like

Again, I’ve only had this wrong link problem in Cinema. Have you tried Syncler or a good Kodi addon? I’ve never had that problem with either of those.

1 Like

I dont use Kodi at all. For streaming movies, I only use Plex paid shares and netflix. I use plex much more often than netflix. Would real debrid improve the plex experience? Often I get a plex message that says something no transcoding or provider has asked you to stop streaming because your speed is to slow and I have to change plex settings to maximum speed.

In my experience, if you are going to use apps such as Kodi or cinema, it is absolutely worth it. I get the longest subscription they have. Unfortunately they don’t have a yearly sub otherwise I would get that. It’s about $21 USD. The only other downfall that I have is that I have to contact my bank and let them know I’m making a transaction as they are based outside the US and my bank flags it as fraud unless I notify them in advanced. Still, even with these small set backs, I won’t stream without it as I would constantly have buffering issues, or low quality links. Since getting realdebrid, I’ve not had an issue since.

1 Like

No- I haven’t been able to get a single real debrid source in over a month!
I have tried all the magic-- turn off VPN— logout and login and it doesnt work! All links thatI do get have hard coded subtitles, that cannot be removed and interfere with opensubtitles that I want in English!
They have no way to provide any feedback at all. I just can’t justify using real debrid anymore because their links are useless or unavailable!! If anyone can help me-- please comment —I would appreciate it. MY subscription expires in a week and I just cannot justify renewal. Anyone else have these issues???

1 Like

Herd coded Foreign subtitles interfere with the English subtitles that I need because of hearing issues!
The hard coded foreign subtitles cannot be removed so it makes the link useless to me. I have tried to identify this issue on their site but they do not take any comments ! I just cannot justify a renewal because their sites that are provided are useless!!

2 Likes

I have the same issueToo!!! I don’t plan to renew next week because their links— Either have hard coded foreign subtitles(Unremovable) or the links aren’t aligned with the heading that the Apk list them to be under!!! Many just don’t plain work no matter which player I choose!

2 Likes

Signed up a month ago. Every yellow link was soundless.
Debrid stated it was nothing on their part.
So is it worth the $4 a month? Yes if the sound is an easy fix by changing players.

I have this problem on a few devices and using MX Player with the proper codecs fixes it as long as you choose HW+ decoder setting in top right corner. You can get the pro version with codecs in our TROYPOINT app.

2 Likes