Real - Debrid Account

I’m sorry Troy but I test hundreds of apps every week for compatability, ease of use, links, content ad infinitum, so I did not keep written details of exactly which ones had this issue. I am down to 2 apps, Stremio and Cinema HD for movies and TV Series that use real debrid, as I’m presently testing every single OLA server for content and connectivity. As you know, having a Canadian firestick is very limiting so I have to test various methods to access content you take for granted and I didn’t keep notes.

2 Likes

Absolutely! Works :+1: great!

1 Like

Real Debrid is the REAL deal! Content loads quickly with virtually no buffering! #Winning :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Absolutely worth it. I have only had one link go to a different movie in the past year, and that was because the movie was not released yet. Why addons and APKs list movies not released yet is beyond me. I never use Cinema HD. It never seems to work well for me. I use Oath, Venom, and Marauder and never have that problem.

its not worth using an apk if your are not going to use RD. I fought it for a long time, trust me it’s an entire experience with it.
D

2 Likes

so how much is Debrid and where do you get it?

@scooby_deauxx We go through everything that you need to know about RD here along with registration info - What is Real-Debrid and How To Setup on Kodi & Streaming Apps (2021)

Absolutely worth it. It’s a game changer.

ehh… I’ve done just fine with the free RD account for a few years… plenty of links & i’m not lookin for 400k quality on everything…lol

It happened to me 3 times when I was trying to watch a movie that wasn’t out yet

Yes absolutely worth it

Real Debrid is definitely worth it, I seen a huge difference in speed, buffering issues once I signed up…

2 Likes

Thank you for your input. In future I will endeavor to keep records of how often this has occurred the app it occurred in, as well as the movie. Frankly it happened so often that I stopped registering my real debrid in any app for a time.

Can I jave 2 accounts with RD, I have 1 witj 4 devices same network, my Daughter has moved house and want to set her up witj me paying, do I need to set it up from her isp or can I do from mine, thanks in advance

@Gibbybhoy you need separate accounts.

1 Like

One Hundred percent worth it.

RD is location locked if you use it elsewhere you will experience buffering

1 Like

Cheers bud wasn’t sure :+1:

I know that Mike just thought I could have added to my account for another isp, thanks for the reply.

Real Debrid is worth having for sure. I’ve had for over 3 years now. Cinema HD with Real Debrid using VLC player can’t be beat.