Projectivy Launcher for Firestick/Android

Judging from his XDA forum he hasn’t been too active on that site in over a month or so. So, don’t know what to expect, but as I stated previously. the free version is good enough for a simple clutter free launcher.

1 Like

Yeah, after I bought the premium and nothing happened. I went back to the same place you did, and a message popped up stating that I already had premium. Unfortunately, the only thing that became premium was my money! lol :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

:rofl: yep, even after I purchased it took several days before I had premium but to me I didnt know the difference and figured I would see it when changes were made.

Yeah… I had same too. It initially stated I already had premium then after it was NOT. My money also gone… Lol

Sorry, had to post this cool walpaper I found :rofl: :roll_eyes: :grimacing:

3 Likes

Show-off! Just because you have an in with the developer to be able to download your own backgrounds. Doesn’t give you license to stick it in our faces! :unamused:

Hey, does the app allow you to set up your own random rotating backgrounds, or is it a stagnant background?

1 Like

I just got confirmation of my refund. The developer never responded to my post on his XDA page or my email I sent him. I see you also posted a message on the XDA site.

Anyway, you should be getting your money back, too.

1 Like

You know you can make the rows you are not actively on invisible. That way only one row shows at a time.

1 Like

I also got my refund just now for two launchers.

. Projectivity Launcher
. Sideload Channel Launcher 4

Sideload channel Launcher is wack.
So many things you gotta do to set it up so I quickly requested for refund.

Doesn’t make sense.
So far Projectivity looks good. Until he corrects his premium features I’m sticking to my Z11 Pro basic launcher.

As far as I know so far its just a pic allowed, but I also want a rotation of my own pics…we will see in time.

3 Likes

My fav launcher for a phone is smart launcher. Very cool the more I dig down it keeps getting better. Not good for tv tho.

2 Likes

Was working great on Firestick But now when I turn the Firestick off it’s always back on the the original home screen when I turn it back on. I am using vpn but it’s like Amazon discovered Projectivity Launcher and won’t let it function.

Developer responded finally regarding the issue with billing for projectivity launcher via Google play.
He also mentioned he will use latest code for billing based on Google library and also release a new version hoping it sorted the problem.
I told him also that clearing app cache and data never helped.

2 Likes

i’m just happy he still is working on it. Many of these devs its one and gone

2 Likes

I’ll give it more time before I try to purchase the premium again. I could pay easy enough, just didn’t get any of the premium upgrades. I’ll give it another shot in January.

1 Like

How did yall contact the dev? through playstore? I have a few tips for him :grimacing: :joy:

[APP][ANDROID TV] Projectivy Launcher | Page 6 | XDA Forums (xda-developers.com)

2 Likes

Has the premium ProjectIvy Launcher improved/added new features?

I haven’t really any launcher in in the last several months. I am on my home page very little. I boot up straight to Tivimate with my last channel playing. So, I can’t really comment on any new and improved features. I haven’t even updated Wolf or Projectivy.

1 Like

The original XDA post, which I’m not sure has been updated shows this at the moment for premium features:

Premium
Premium version on Google Play will give you :

• ability to choose a custom background image
  • unlimited parental control protected apps (only 1 in free version)
  • unlimited display profiles (only 1 in free version) Only on supported devices (if it doesn’t work on the free release, that won’t change on premium)
  • the satisfaction of supporting this project
  • more to come
2 Likes