Projectivy Launcher for Firestick/Android

Lotsa long pressing. Move over to the left side of screen to move up and down.

1 Like

if you mean add extra, look at top right gear :face_with_monocle:

for some reason not shown in pic above, but next to clock

1 Like

Got that one figured out, but I still havenā€™t figured out how to make a 2nd row within a category.

not positive but I think you can only make new catagory, but it will have its own

Thatā€™s what I am thinkin, too.

Btw, I havenā€™t quite figured out how to make a custom shortcut to appear on the home page, but I was able to get a stock shortcut transferred. The problem the stock needs to be resized and i donā€™t see an option to do that.

1 Like

Nice, detailed and well explained. Iā€™ll try that on my Nvidia Shield 2017 model

1 Like

I got pretty much all figured out for what the app can and cannot do.

1. Added categories rows
  2. Added stock backgrounds
  3. Changed rows to 10% opacity (may change it tom zero?)
  4. Changed card size to 80%
  5. Checked ā€œuse dynamic colorsā€
  6. Checked show time
  7. Unchecked show status bar, show left headers on launch, show sections titles, show app names

Pros: Random rotating backgrounds
Can make rows varying degrees of transparency
Easy setup

Cons: Canā€™t use your own backgrounds (the option ā€œPick Imageā€ is greyed out. Might be included in the
paid version?)
Limited customization of apps
Limited ability to arrange rows
No widgets

I am going to keep this app on my device, because as you said nit is being actively updated. I am hoping that the developer addresses some minor glitches that I have encountered. Nothing to get too concerned about, but rather just an annoyance. Also, I am hoping the developer adds some much needed options for customization!

In the pic below is my final result. I have 5 rows of 8 apps each. Only one row at a time is visible. I may change the row visibility to 10%ā€¦havenā€™t decided yet.

Miki would love minimalist look of this launcher!

4 Likes

Yea, looks nice. Maybe I can add backgrounds because I did pay to help with future development but I didnt know that was the reason. Its still pretty basic but does pretty much what you want without clutter and looks nice and is smooth. As far as Mikiā€¦hmm im not sure if this would work on a fire device although ive heard talk. Amazon keeps locking down changes but if anyone could figure it out would be him :joy:

2 Likes

I like to help out developers of apps. So, I will most likely give him the $9 bucks he is asking. Though, I donā€™t think $9 bucks is worth it just to add a file of background. But I figure I can drink one less bucket of beer to compensateā€¦maybe? :beers:

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t go that far PF! Maybe your wife could give up something for you for Christmas instead?

LOL! Yeah, like maybe my wallet! Iā€™ve been divorced from her for over 30 years and sheā€™s still a pia!

1 Like

Wallpaper is nice. Share link bud

just do a search for ā€œmaterial design wallpaper or backgroundā€ and you will find all you want.

1 Like

Thank you for this. I really appreciate

I know wallpapercave.com always had nice ones. I believe Troy had mentioned them before when setting up Wolf.

1 Like

Thanks mate, appreciate much. Nice

After installing the basic version of this app, I noticed the feature to add my own backgrounds was not present. So, I decided to purchase the premium version. Unfortunately, after subscribing to the premium version the same premium features were still greyed out and not active. I tried clearing data, cache, and rebooting, but to no avail.

Iā€™ll let you know when the developer addresses my issue. I have posted a message on his XDA site. This app is still a work in progress and imho needs some attention. Donā€™t get me wrong, as is, it is good enough for a simple hassle-free launcher. My hopes are the developer will continue to upgrade and update the app by fixing some bugs and adding some features.

Btw, I did request a refund from the Google Play store. I guess I can still get my bucket of beer now. lol :beers:

1 Like

strange. all I did was goto settings in the launcher>>> down to about> projectivy launcher>>>clicked on getting premium And a a light show commenced :joy: and told me im premium and thanked me. :sunglasses:

Same thing happened to me today. I quickly requested for a refund from Google play as well

1 Like

Exactly as you narrated I faced same issue as wellā€¦ Premium features still greyed out.

1 Like