Previous Channel In Tivimate?

I like to bounce back and forth between games while I’m watching sports. Is anyone aware of how to go back to the previous channel using Tivimate? I’m using a Logitech K400 Plus keyboard with touchpad. Would appreciate any help.

2 Likes

Right button by default. Or push select and all your previous channels will show on the submenu.

2 Likes

Watch my video. In part of it I cover the multi screen feature. It’s awesome for sports.

3 Likes

Sup Steve…

Maybe u can go into settings–remote…
& change a button on the remote, to a key that your keyboard does do…
(last resort) jat…

You can program any key you’d like in the remote settings of Tivimate.

Thanks a lot Jayhawks659 and zorlac. Much appreciated. I’ll try this out…after the games. :beers:

2 Likes

On our TiVo Stream 4K you press select and the previous are lined along the bottom

2 Likes

For multiple sports viewing there really is no better option imo. My son is reeeeeally into sports and even has Youtube Chicago Sorts Channel. He has a setup in his “mancave” were he has one 70" TV with 2 32" tv’s mounted directly below the main one. Each TV is capable of having 4 screens each. He has every game on at the same time! I won’t go over there to watch the Bears play. I can’t focus with all that distraction! lol

1 Like

@Powerfader that mancave sounds cool. I’ma college basketball junky. That set sounds like heaven to me. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ve taken up an entire wall in my living room with a 120" projector screen. Painted it on. With Tivimate sometimes I do up to 8 screens at once. Plus the projector is mounted to the ceiling and I don’t have to worry about cords lol. Running the cables through the attic was a nightmare though.

3 Likes

I didn’t know you could do 8 screens with Tivimate. Wow!

I gave my projector to my son several years ago after I retired. I used one in my work. Last time I checked. He was using it for outdoor parties with all his crazy groups he hangs with. lol

1 Like

If you’ve got the bandwidth and processing power for it. Big disclaimer there lol.

1 Like

Im using the tivo stream 4k device as well.Also a firetv media box and nice android tv device I tested from China.

The Tivo works great after adding external storage but it will reboot on it’s own since I upgraded the system to Android 10.
Any tips?

Sideloading to it is simple after I found the easiest was.

Even my Firetv media box doesn’t work smoothly with 1.5 gb internal memory and the 8 gb internal storage with 64gb external storage…

I haven’t even tired the new firestick 4k yet.

This topic was automatically closed after 12 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.