Nvidia Shield Fix

Thanks for the info. I’ll be better prepared (if that’s possible…ha!) next time. I really appreciate the timely and professional reply to my conundrum…

Nvidia releases Shield TV update to fix the numerous issues caused by Android 11 | AFTVnews
https://www.aftvnews.com/nvidia-releases-shield-tv-update-to-fix-the-numerous-issues-caused-by-android-11/

4 Likes

They just sent me the 9.0.1

I already had that on my Pro, but my not on my Tube. I did the hot fixes on the pro. I can’t remember if I did them on the tube.

What’s weird is my Mouse Toggle has been working since the 3rd hotfix on my Pro, but I just now checked on the tube and it still does not work.

I am going to check the build numbers in a bit. Out on the lanai now, and it look like rain is coming my way. :cloud_with_rain:

Pro version: 9.0.1 (33.1.0.274)
Tube version: 9.0.1 (33.1.0.283)

Mouse Toggle works on Pro, but not on Tube… weird

2 Likes

Good, now I’ll give it another week before I update. I’m still running version 8.

3 Likes

Over here in #UgoosClub we dont need no stinkin’ update :rofl: :crazy_face: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Just got home from work and see the notification. My sphincter puckered. I’m scared. I updated when the last one came out and it’s been fine

2 Likes

I want a Ugoos, how much does one cost ???

depends on model you are wanting

I looked some of them up. The cheapest one I saw was $159.00. I will just have to keep wishing for one.

2 Likes

I updated this morning and so far so good knock on wood

A friend asked me if he didn’t update with the first update and he updated now with all the fixes out does the new update that is out now have everything in it or will he have to do All the fixes and everything else. I hope I explained that right :scream:. I didn’t know what to tell him other than I am not planning on doing any updates in the near future until all is settled. If it isn’t broke don’t fix it. Just thought if anyone knows and I’m sure there are others out there that would like to know. :+1::thinking::upside_down_face: Thanks. Update guess I should have read the article posted above by Ron I think that answers my question thanks

The New Certified update 9.0.1 should have all the past 3 hotfixes in there. They just anointed the hotfixes as certified now…I believe?

1 Like

We’ll see what happens next. I am currently downloading the 9.0.1 on my Shield Pro. I did the download on my nVidia Tube yesterday.

I hope the 1049 MB don’t screw the pooch…again!

Edit: the new and improved C E R T I F I E D stable v.9.0.1 (33.1.0.283) broke the Mouse Toggle again and the Send Anywhere app still does work. Also, on the nVidia forums peeps are reporting many issues. Many are stating they had no issue with the 9.0.0 but now are experiencing issues with the 9.0.1. I guess nVidia didn’t want those few people feeling left out?

1 Like

Thanks I will pass on the info to my neighbor. I think I am going to wait awhile :thinking: everything working now don’t want to tempt Fate thanks again

1 Like

Should have waited on all the updates since v 8

2 Likes

Can you believe this! Nvidia just now put a hotfix for their new 9.0.1

I’m installing now.

Below is the response I just now received from them.

Edit: It seems this new hotfix fix the Mouse Toggle issue, the Send Anywhere app just won’t stay loaded on screen for mor than second or two.

Patients is a virtue I will wait maybe till the cows come home before I update :grin:

2 Likes

…meanwhile back at #ugoosRanch :clinking_glasses: :zzz: :zzz: :parasol_on_ground::triangular_flag_on_post:

3 Likes

I merged everything to this topic so its in one spot. Thank you to everyone keeping track of the nvidia fixes and updates.

2 Likes

3 Likes