No Stream Available (again)

I authorized Kodi in general. That usually works. I’m using 19.1, no other errors

Huh. I’ve had my Shields for two years with never an issue. I’m on several forums where the participants use Shield tubes and in two years no one has ever posted anything about their Shields having streaming issues. Where did you find this information?

I find that a soft ‘restart’ on my shield obviates this problem. At least temporarily.

I’ve restarted the shield and my network several times. I’m kind of at my wit’s end at this point.
My network is working fine.

@FutureMagic

I’m not sure what els to tell you. You could uninstall and put on kodi 19.3 then crew seren real debrid on both

And try that. I’m using rd with everything on a lesser system without problems.

Try going to 19.3

Ditto… EXACT same thing here. I’m stumped

@ztrb
@Dminor9

Venom I find has been rocky.

I’d suggest crew and seren over venom.

This is not the first time Venom has acted up in this manner for me. I will stick with Oath, Marauder, and The Crew. I have never had a problem with those addons. Like TP-Dracoo stated, Venom is pretty rocky.

Well, you guys are the best. I will be spending the day uninstalling and reinstalling stuff :slight_smile:

Having the same problem just downloaded grind house build. I use two prior builds and I’m always having the same problem no streams available when I try watching a show, any suggestions

Hi @Scotina58
So after the recent update of Kodi and Kodi builds being such a resource hog along with not a lot of the builds being compatible with Kodi, a lot of people on this forum are having this same issue.
Suggest uninstalling and deleting your build, then installing individual add-ons along with using real-debrid to get the stream experience you are looking for.

@Scotina58

Welcome to our community.

As a newer user I’d suggest looking at every thing troypoint has to offer for this info and guides.

Your first stop should be here: Mega kodi guides.

Secondly free links come and go, I highly suggest q real debird account, that will stop the errors you are having.

1 Like

I have a realtor Bret account here for a long time this is the first problem I’m having after years of streaming it’s weird can’t quite figure it out. Are you saying I should delete the grand house build?

@Scotina58
Yes, then follow the recommendation from @TP-Dracoo above.
Should get you going.

@Scotina58

I’m not suggesting to delete your build. I’m not sure which one you are using.

My suggestion is to go through that guide. Plenty of updated builds that work with 19.3

What version of kodi are you on?

Most builds updated to 19.3. I suggest a addon if you have issues with builds. The guides in that topic are enough to get you going.

1 Like

Thanks, 19.3 I updated real debrid and downloaded the crew. It’s working. Thanks sooo much

2 Likes

Reinstalling everything did solve my problem but I use a build so in my case that wasn’t the problem.

Uninstall and reinstall to updated version.

1 Like

No stream available on anything that is on Paramount Plus or AMC+

1 Like