Navigate Oath menu

How can I find information on navigating add on and trakt menu? I want to be able to continue watching where I left off (tv series, movie, etc,) I do not know where to find info and do not know what some of the menu items are.

@joc

You need to start reading the guides that troypoint has, that info tells you how to install trakt and such.

Kodi mega guide.

1 Like

I have searched things in the guide and have installed trakt, real-debrid, and add ons. I need information on the menus. Like I add tv program series in trakt manager watchlist and collections. I need to know how to use the menus. How do I resume a episode where it left off? Right now I have to start watching the episode from the beginning or guess where to fast forward to.

I understand, here try this guide.

1 Like

Thank you …this is very helpful for trakt.

1 Like

There’s a combination of things. Trakt is necessary, however different skins will give you different icons to indicate how much of a show you have watched. And your playback settings within the add-on will control your resume playback settings.

3 Likes

Oath playback setting, I have resume playback and auto resume on. I started a show then paused. When I went to continue watching the episode did not resume…it started from the beginning again. What am I doing wrong?

It’ll only resume playback if you choose the exact same source again and you didn’t clear your cache. If you want it to work across all links then you need Trakt and a skin that will show you the watched progress. If this is very important to you then I would suggest trying out different Kodi builds until you find one that does what you want automatically.

1 Like

Thanks! I will do same source. I didn’t use a build, I just did several add ons. I will look into skins?I haven’t tried that either. Do you know of a guide/source for add on settings and what they mean/do?

Nope. Figured out most this stuff by trial and error.

3 Likes

I’ve been using TrakTV with RD and KODI for years and love it. I’d be lost without Trakt. However the functionality of a show resuming within an episode is very hit or miss and depends on several things @Jayhawks659 said. Seems like years ago Trakt was a much more manual process and you had to install 2-3 Plug-ins along with the main Trakt Addon. Now the Dev’s have integrated all that in most of the Addons and all you need to do when you are updating a Build, etc is sometimes reauthorize Trakt in the Addon. None of this means the “continue watching within an episode works” all the time though

1 Like

Thanks! I guess when I saw the continue watching that is what I thought it would do.