My setup, been asked alot so I will share

A lot of you have been asking me what I use and I have said it in the past but I will give you all a break down of what I use in hopes this helps you. I will add costs too. Before I start here are some topics go threw.

Best apps to use
Syncler info
Orion setup

The main apps I use are listed below:

• Kodi - Seren
  • Syncler Plus
  • Stremio
  • Weyd

These are the best apps you can use for tv shows and movies, I pair them with RD and Orion for the best results for gathering content.

Cost

Real Debrid - 23 bucks for 6 months
syncler plus - 22 bucks for 12 months
Orion - 36 for the year (This is there best package expert you dont need this one)
Weyd - 22 for 12 months.

126 bucks for the year this costs me, you by all means dont need to pay that much or use all that, one of these apps plus RD will do you just fine. But, I get everything I need and its my best setup. For those on a budget I’d go with kodi/stremio + RD that would be your cheapest best option. You also dont have to pay for the year as i do, you can go with 3 months and its cheaper.

I forgot to mention my gear, I use the buzzbox 128 ax special, my computer and my smart tv.

8 Likes

Thanks. Interesting that you use Kodi. I played around with it years ago with fire sticks, but it was a memory hog and somewhat of a learning curve. My new boxes have the memory for it, so maybe I’ll have to do some experimenting. But using stand alone apks seems easier for me. I also find I can get enough 1080 links in Cinema+ and Stremio that I don’t need Real Debrid. Also, thanks to the advice here, TiviMate has turned into a must for me when using iptv. A lot of these setups we like to experiment and find what works for us. I do like your setup.

2 Likes

Kodi is a very useful tool and very powerful. But i only use it on my pc or the buzz box, never firesticks. Seren is the best addon i ever used, the crew is also good but its second best. Mainly because i pair seren with orion. Super fast searches. I mainly use syncler/weyd others if im really trying to find stuff like older shows or movies.

The crew is fantastic don’t get me wrong, but seren intergrates orion and if im using premium stuff then i may as well use seren as its only for perimum.

Do you use an IPTV provider?

I do but i cant share that here.

1 Like

KODI for the win but no Addon is “The Best” @TP-Dracoo because they are always changing but for the past several months KODI + 9Lives + RD + Trakt is the “The Best” IMO. Fast, reliable, no issues. No need to pay for anything in KODI other than RD.

Sure, thats the best for you. As I said, because i use orion seren is the winner.