Kodi vs. Stremio/Kodi+Stremio for movies/TV

My Tv Box can beat your Tv Box up :rofl: :grimacing: :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

LOL it always happens. Everyone thinks their setup is the Best! And you know what, if it works for you then it is!

2 Likes

Alright, I guess I need to get around to version 2.0 of the skeleton build for Kodi. The current version is not slow, always finds links, and isn’t cluttered. As long as the crew still works, this will work. People want free sports and TV added though. Anything free comes with drawbacks.

3 Likes

Yea everyone wants sports, guess new movies are overrated :joy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Stremio all the way. In my opinion, whenever I (me personally) use KODI, it’s just a constant let down and time consuming.

1 Like

KODI All the Way. In My opinion whenever I (me personally) use Stremio , it;s just a constant let down and time consuming

2 Likes

Glad we all have options to use what we like. Both Kodi and Stremio provide a different experience but both are top knotch apps. Doesn’t matter what we each use, as long as it gets us what we want. You like Chevy I like Ford. Both get the job done, and will get you where you want to go.
Have fun and STREAM ON!!

5 Likes

Isn’t it wonderful that we can all share our opinions? For example, you like KODI, Ford’s or Chevy s, I prefer Stremio and Mercedes and Audi. But, that’s just our opinions. Anyway, I’m so excited to see who else chimes in to share there opinions. Have a wonderful and blessed day, no matter where you are, what you prefer, what you drive, or what MLB team you like. Stream on beautiful peeps! :kiss::+1::beer:

3 Likes

lets-go-the-rock
th

1 Like

I use stremio and syncler on a regular basis every day paired with Rd and free version of Orion and works flawless mostly. Just my opinion :v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

X gets the square on that. Nice choices… and opinion much appreciated. :negative_squared_cross_mark:

2 Likes