Kodi Troubleshooting

i do use ip vanish, i dont have any issues with it. i do however make sure that it is connected when i use my firestick. i just go into any add on and if you are looking for a movie scroll to the bottom and you will see search type in what youre looking for. doesnt matter where its streaming weather it be hulu or netflix, apple i find it, it oath doesnt have it i try numbers, or tempest, or crew. i use cinema, and cyberflix apks as well. i also got rid of my companies wifi and bought eero wifi pods and i have them through the house .

Iā€™ve had problems running The Crew since upgrading to Kodi 19.1, mainly around performance. I switched to Venom which has been faster for me.

1 Like

@slamdunc

Watch this.

Crew oath venom siren work well and I have them all on my kodi 19 no issues.

1 Like

I have finally given up on Kodi. Deleted and gone. Too much trouble. I want to watch my TV, not constantly play with it.

Then go with basic cable. This stuff isnā€™t meant for everyone. Sorry you couldnā€™t figure it out.

1 Like

No, not going to cable yet. Got rid of Kodi. Everything else works fine.

Your problem has to do with your bank and their international purchase policyā€™s. My first card was denied because of this. I used my chase card and the payment went thru.

Ah, no. The problem is not with my bank. That was my first thought. I had many heated conversations with them about it and they assured me that it was not. I researched the subject on Google and saw that many US customers had had a similar problem. It seems that they do like to do business with US banks. I can and will live without them. They donā€™t need my lousy $3.00 and I donā€™t need to give it to them. I increasingly find that many companies go out of their way to make doing business with them difficult. So be it

I had the same problem. I finally succeeded paying thru my Amazon account. I canā€™t imagine streaming without RD.

2 Likes

Funny, Iā€™m a US customer and paid using my Chase debit card. But if you donā€™t want to use real-debrid and you donā€™t want to use Kodi then no one is stopping you. Good luck finding something you wonā€™t complain about.

2 Likes

I tried that. Didnā€™t work. I can and will live without them.

1 Like

Well, it seems as if youā€™re the only one that has this problem so Iā€™m guessing the problem is on your end for some reason.

1 Like

My setup is like yours except I also have Venom, The Oath and The Crew. I currently have Kodi 19.1. If I update to 19.2 by using the TP Rapid App Installer, will I have to reload all the add ons?

If youā€™re not doing a fresh install it should keep everything. But always research first to make sure your add-ons are compatible with the new version of Kodi. Like Troy says, you donā€™t need to update all the time unless youā€™ve encountered some bugs that the update will fix.

2 Likes

I agree with no need to update just to update. I installed Xanax for a friend of mine two years ago and since added Seren, The Crew, The Oath and Venom. It is still doing exactly what he needs it to do so I have left as is.

1 Like

I use Kodi, it is fast and I can watch any movie within 5 days of itā€™s first showing,I use Trakt and have no problems, then again I quit using Fire sticks and bought 2 Nvidia Shield Proā€™s, they work perfectly,I have an 2 iptvā€™s and Kodi, I lack for no tv at all.Do not understand why people are having problems with Kodi.

4 Likes

@Jayhawks659
Wireguard is standard now in IPVanish. Download and install the latest update.

I am using a fairly powerful windows 10 computer with 3.8 cpu and 16 gigs of ram. Download speeds show 200 - 220 Mbs. I tried IPVanish but was happier with Nord and their version of WireGuard. ( NordLynx )
And thank you for all the suggestions.

I agree, it probably is my problem, but I have used Kodi for many years and 19.2 is the first to give me any major problem. Wish Troy would add Addons to his rapid-app installer to make fresh installs of Kodi go a little faster.
Guess I will go back to 19.1 and see what happens.

Yeah, i never update Kodi when a new version comes out. There are always problems. Iā€™m on 19.1 and have no problems.

1 Like