KODI 20 with THE CREW = loads no good links

Free links= buffering like crazy at times Paid(RD)= no buffering and usually reliable the majority of the time. After many years of trying to watch programs on Kodi builds and APKs and getting into a movie and it suddenly would start buffering and unwatchable. I found out about RD and haven’t looked back. Not saying RD is perfect because it isn’t but far better than what I had to put up with. I use builds tha only show RD paid links because I don’t want to deal with the headaches. Good luck

I must be an idiot, because I don’t know what free Real Debrid is. You either have premium Real Debrid or you don’t have Real Debrid. Are we talking about Orion instead of RD? I’m trying to follow, but I am pretty convinced we are talking about different things.

2 Likes

My Job is done here. OP refuses to take any help and continues to slam RD yet doesn’t have it.

2 Likes

I use a masked credit card to get around that… completely anonymous and limit how much is on the card to mitigate risk or overcharging.

1 Like

He’s getting confused with what’s written in the torrent itself. It doesn’t matter what it says in a torrent just take the bet you have to pay for Rd you have to pay for subscription in Rd you have to download it on Kodi you have to activate it do everything the video says and it’ll work. Rd and your links will not work without a paid subscription. And don’t worry about reading what’s on the actual torrent link itself. The only thing I worry about is if it’s from Pirate Bay or ragb.

1 Like

Now you know why Dracco would nut up at times.

1 Like

AJS1

Ok. Got it. Real Debrid is a paid service.

What is Pirate Bay or RagB?

MarkxG

I understand now what you’re saying.

I am sorry — I literally interpreted RD to offer free links and paid links. I was not dissing your advice. I think RD was misleading — you were not.

I know what needs to be done.

Thank you—I appreciate your help, as well as others. I’m the most tech savvy in my entire family….and there were still terminology and abbreviations I was not familiar with. I sincerely reached out to get help.

I think that Real Debrid is misleading—misleading is classless, IMHO. It confused me. I’m over it.

I can purchase a pre-paid credit card with cash. I will think about it.

Also—since my post—didn’t someone say that Kodi with The Crew only no longer works? They need to use RD or something else? I was trying to keep it all straight.

Please accept my apology,
Tori

They provide links that you watch.

Add your own add-ons you don’t need a build it’s too much wasted space taken up with builds

1 Like

Paddy…

Which add ons do you suggest?

I really wish Dracooo was here to throw the Hammer down and Burn this thread! :rofl:

4 Likes

Yes I’ve done that already wiped and reset the stick

Promise, crew magic dragon, Oden,venom insomnia, oath forked and I use old school Gaia

Did you get my reply? Not sure if I hit right button? Just saw you question

JFC, it’s not that complicated but you’re making it worse than it needs to be. Real Debrid is NOT the only place the scrapers are looking for links. That’s why you MIGHT get a combination of both paid and free sources. Without Real Debrid or a similar service you aren’t going to get any paid links. You’ll be lucky if you can get any free links at all without a paid service. You might get like 3-4 links in 720p that are free versus 100 links in 4K with a paid service like Real Debrid. No one is misleading you. You’re making false assumptions.