Installing multiple repos

Is it possible to install multiple repos on Kodi and then select different builds, one at a time, and just swap around as desired? Thanks for any feedback!

Yes…

You can install multiple addons.

Kodi mega guide.

1 Like

Thanks. What about builds? I enjoy trying different builds fairly regularly. I usually install a new Kodi each time, then add the build. It would be much simpler to add multiple repos, then pick a new build from an assortment of repos whenever I want. I have the capacity with my Fire Cube. Fresh start each time. I just saw a post here with a list of repos, which is what got me to thinking about it. Can that be done?

1 Like

Yeah you can even add a “fork” which will allow you to run another instance of KODI on your device. Type this code into Downloader and it will install the Grindhouse (Build Group I use) wizard on your device which will allow you to choose one of their Builds or you can install any Build you want. Then you will have 2 instances of KODI on your device

2 Likes

I know that you can do exactly what you want on a computer but I don’t think that it is really possible on a device such as Firestick or Nvidia Shield.

2 Likes

I have exactly that on my Android Box. I have 2 different KODI Builds using the Downloader code I posted above

1 Like

Thanks all. I’m familiar with forks and having multiple, but separate, Kodi builds at the same time. I was hoping I could have just one Kodi platform and load multiple repos onto it to select various builds from, using only one build at a time. Kind of like a “super repo” set-up. Then I could Save Data (especially the YouTube API!) from one build to the next, and not have to load each repo/wiz one at a time for each new build.

2 Likes

Not sure if this is the same as a previous question I saw from yesterday, if so there is this.How to Install Add That Source Kodi Addon (Kodi 19 Matrix) 9

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.