I’ve installed and uninstalled kodi 6 or 7 times now nothing will load anyone any ideas

I’ve installed and uninstalled kodi 6 or 7 times now both from the official kodi site and play store nothing will load anyone any ideas

1 Like

We need more details. What device? What version of kodi?
What are you trying to load?

Android box kodi 20 no addons or building can load come back no path an d server down

1 Like

You trying to add a url in file manager to download addons?

1 Like

Kodi mega guide.

Please read this

Before you post or ask about IPTV, Free links or any of that info without a RD account you need to use our search function as this info is HIGLY talked about with tons of info. Bottom line is if you want to use kodi and get free links or streams without using RD it wont happen or work well, they come and go. The best option to use kodi is to pair it with Real Debrid which is covered below.

Probably don’t have enough space or resources. Lodi works fine.

You have to load add ons, There’s no content until you do.

That’s the problem I’ve uninstalled kodi and reinstalled it 6 times now and tried to load both addons and builds 12 times now, all come back with unable to connect to server

You need to start fresh. Some where you’re missing something. Read the guides posted above. Everything has to be typed in exactly or it won’t work. Shouldn’t be as much trouble as you’re having.

Thanks I’ve been using kodi for about 5 years now and never experienced any problems loading addons or builds, all was good until kodi automatically updated from 19 to 20 and when I turned on all addons were gone, I’m trying my old android box later and see if that still works

My problem lately with Kodi is no links will play on 19.5, 20.0, or 20.1. My RD pulls up lots of good links but I get no video or audio. I am able to use a 19.1 version and it works just fine, little slow but OK. My RD is up to date and current on all versions. This has only been happening over the past 2 weeks or so. Before that 20.1 was working great. Still trying to figure it out. It has to be something within Kodi I am missing

1 Like

I use Kodi19.4 and Seren with RD on a daily basis with no problems finding links. Kodi.tv you can download whatever version you want. Try 19.4 or 19.5

1 Like

Oh, I get lots of links. No video or audio on 20.0 or 20.1. I have uninstalled and reinstalled many, many times with the same results. Why does it work with 19.1? I have been using Kodi for years and haven’t come across this problem. So just using a different version is not the answer. It was great til just a few weeks ago. So strange and still working on it

1 Like

I haven’t upgraded since 19.4 came out. Don’t have any problems, just my suggestion from my experience with it.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for advice I got back to kodi 19.5 and everything great, so it was kodi 20 that gave me all the problems

I had the same problem as you went back to kodi 19.5 and everything fine

Kodi 20 doesnt give me issuss, 20 isnt a issue. Unless your trying to install on a firestick, not enough resources.

1 Like

Kodi 20 was my issue and a lot of other people had the same problem as me, I run both kodi 20 in parallel with kodi 19.5 on 2 android boxes on 2 tvs nothing will load on 20 but all will on 19 so for me kodi 20 does have issues

That’s fine, run 19.5. Kodi 20 is a big resource jump keep that in mind, also people are trying to install it on a firestick.

Kodi 20 isnt riddled with issues. I have it on my buzz box works fine. Glad you got it working. 19 version is fine.

The Troypoint KODI 20 Fork has been working flawlessly for several weeks now

2 Likes

It boils down to “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” :rofl:

1 Like