I have a question apk

Personally, I like and use Syncler+ w/RD

2 Likes

@Cooltwou

I personally use:

Kodi
Syncler
Stremio

Not once did the wrong item play. I took out the movie you mentioned as it’s against the rules and added what should have been said, and you can pm for that.

But on stremio kodi and syncler both have the right movie. If you like I can pm a picture of my search settings. Make sure you have the right community addons installed.

I don’t want anyone to take anything I’m saying as snarky or combative, I don’t run into these issues nor can I replicate the issue. That 9 times out of 10 means user error.

I don’t own a fire stick, but I know how they work my family has them. I will personally buy one and install all this stuff and test everything to see what’s going on.

3 Likes

Sorry but in 5 yrs I’ve never once had a bad source in Stremio. But then I read what I’m clicking on and know right away if it’s the proper source. In other words if I want to watch Dune I don’t click on a link that says Disney.

4 Likes

i can’t get real debrid to accept my payment, i have done everything i know to do.

try using a different cc

They also take Amazon pay…

What other advantages does the syncler+ offer? I see it even costs! Very curious…

How To Install & Use Syncler APK on Firestick and Android TV Box (2022)

way down the page it starts talking about plus

4 Likes

Thank you for the explanation response. You mention search settings. I am a long time user and find sometimes the search really sucks in Kodi and at times in other APKs. I would like to know how to optimize those settings please.

Thanks!

PP

Quality streams and great selections.

I don’t understand how Real Debrid works it gives a price and then says 15+ days I don’t understand how that exactly works

1 Like

Here ya go T dub

2 Likes

@Cooltwou

Take a look at troypoint.com.

1 Like

Find the list of repositories, click on narcissist wizard repo. then video addons look for magic dragon, click & install. Hope this helps friend.

1 Like

TY I will certainly try this shortly. Just finished a late dinner of airfryer wings, fries :fries: and stovetop corn :corn:… Yum yum :yum:!

Real-debrid is a French based company. They have turned out to be very reliable in my opinion. I have been a user for at least the past 5 years and, some months! Their cost is in euros, equally 1 eur = @ $1.14. I usually purchase a 3-month or even 6-month package. I was using my Walmart Visa card till the later part of 2021. For whatever reason, Walmart discontinued allowing me to pay with the card. I now use the benefits of my credit union and just have to clear a fraudulent purchase each time(no worries). I hope this gives you more insight on their procedures. Enjoy :wink:!

1 Like

I still don’t understand what happens after the 15 days for real debrid because they don’t explain how it actually works on there website

@Cooltwou

I sent you a link, go through it. It’s a service that gets you paid links. After the paid subscription service ends you renew.

1 Like

HD Cinema app has been all but useless lately. Many of the links are the wrong links and many of the movies have buffering issues. It is the only app I have these issues with. So the reality of it is HD Cinema is no longer a real good option for movies or tv. There was a time it worked really good but over the last year or so it has been horrible

2 Likes

So if that’s the case what are you using instead