I have a question apk

What apk do you recommend because I was trying to use Cinema HD and it wasn’t showing the movie I clicked on to watch when I clicked on a source and this apk has done this to me multiple times

2 Likes

for movie I like stremio, syncler and I mostly stay in Tivimate

2 Likes

Also Kodi with Seren and the Crew. Integrating real-debrid will give you plenty of links

3 Likes

i use turk simple to use works well get on unlinked

Bee tv is a great working apk for movies and tv shows. I also use Kodi 19.2 with the oath and the crew

1 Like

I wish someone would re-vamp the Red Box app. For some reason installs I did of that app was very popular with the tech challenged :joy:… sometmes real simple helps :grimacing: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Is tivimate a iptv service?

1 Like

No it’s a player for IPTV but the absolute best imho.

2 Likes

That’s how I feel about the magic dragon apk. Its not available on the new xenon build. PLEASE, someone prove me wrong. LOL :laughing:! Enjoy your day.

3 Likes

I have used Syncler (no Timivate) for over a year and in my opinion is the best APK for Movies and TV. I agree that it’s not simple to install, but when you follow Troy’s directions to a T, it works great when also pay for iPVanish, Real-Debrid and get Syncler+. Total Costs for IPVanish/Real-Debrid and Syncler+ for the year is around $65.

4 Likes

TiViMate imho can’t be beat for IPTV. I use Stremio for TV Series and Movies. TiViMate is $33/cdn for life. My ExpressVPN is free and Stremio cost me nothing. Along with Silk for all my sports I have more to watch than any one person could watch in a lifetime. That as well as Free internet to top it off and life is good.

2 Likes

Ok, “imho” ~ in my honest opinion? LOL :laughing:! Almost got me.

1 Like

How much is the real debrid and Syncler+

Oh ya, I wasn’t thinking that someone might think that’s a new release or type of TiViMate. :rofl: oops. IMHO= In My Humble Opinion.

Real-Debrid is a must in order to get the best links to view. You can decide what you want to pay for. since I use it all the time, I purchase the annual service. You basically pay for the service and then that send you login info. Here’s the link:

(btw, it’s listed in Euro’s, but when you pay via credit card its converted to USD)

Syncler+ is also relatively cheap - I just paid about $20 or $30 for an annual plan for 10 devices, meaning I can have Syncler+ on all my devices on all TV’s as well as sharing the service with my daughters family and their 3 TV’s - we also have a summer home with 2 tv’s that can be a part of the 10 device plan. But you can choose whatever plan works for you. Here’s the website to order:

1 Like

RD Premium will run about $40 a year and Syncler+ is about $25 bucks. So those two will run ya about $65 bucks for the year and then add in the VPN costs.

…and well worth the price.

6 Likes

I can’t afford all that & I am just looking for an apk that actually plays videos instead of playing the wrong video like Cinema HD does

Wlthout RD, or similar facsimile you will be very disappointed.

5 Likes

I use Stremio with ExpressVPN and even though I have an RD account I rarely play or use their links. With every movie/tv addon enabled I get tons of free links that play with very rare buffering.

1 Like

Well I used Stermio and I used Cinema HD and when I tried to play the a nee movie both didn’t show the correct movie I selected.

3 Likes