I have a question apk

Mostly Stremio for now

2 Likes

Seren and The Oath in Kodi.

3 Likes

Syncler, but lately I have been using Kodi (crew and Oath) because it has become a lot more reliable than ever. I don’t understand how much more info can be given about Real Debrid and it’s benefits. I know it costs money and some can’t even afford the low monthly costs. However they need to understand how the service works. You just get better sources and don’t have to deal with the inconsistencies and buffering without it. You have to spend a little to get the quality. Last time I renewed RD I used my Amazon account with no problems

3 Likes

Well it just says the price and 15+ days and that is all no information other then that how is somebody post to understand that

1 Like

Real Debrid Signup and Payment / Amazon Pay / Convert Fidelity Points - YouTube

4 Likes

Good video! Realy explains it well

2 Likes

We’ll c what t dub has to say… lol

Nice job again P

3 Likes

You could change video players, if no sound then go to setting.
You are logged in to your premium server
Not sure if I can mention brand names
Ever movie is not on these apps, just a lot.

1 Like

What are you talking about because I don’t understand how that helps with Cinema HD playing the wrong videos or suggestions on a different apk

@Cooltwou

Nothing is going to help that. Cinemahd has issues with its scrappers playing the right item, it’s better with a real debrid intergrated but doesn’t fix it.

You where advised to use other services. I hope you find something you like.

2 Likes

That posting has today’s date on it but it still has CinemaHD listed first (best?) and several of the other recommendations are just awful unless you use an older, ad-free version (BeeTV, TeaTV, etc). It seems CinemaHD has been hacked, the providers have been hacked, or they are just all so out-of-date that they no longer function correctly. Sad, but you know what they say… it’s worth what you’re paying for it(!)

1 Like

@sktn77a

The guides have everything needed, the choice is yours to what you want.

And advisor was sent out to everyone’s email discussing seren kodi and trakt.

My personal recommendations:

Kodi
Syncler
Stremio.

I’m going to close this thread. But I’m not entirely sure what’s going with cinema but I don’t believe it’s being handled by the devs any longer. But I’m not sure. It is still being used by lots of people with real debrid so that’s probably the reason it’s still up on Troy’s site. I’d imagine if there was other knowledge he team would be on it as it’s updated monthly. So it still works.

1 Like