How to use Kodi addons with NO realdebrid

All the Kodi addons now have real-debrid intergrated in them and I want to know how to turn it off so I can use them with out real-debrid

ScrubsV2 and Homelander and Gratis addons I believe don’t require rd but not using rd with kodi is like running a race with one leg. Plus it’s around 3 or 4 bucks a month. Just sayin.

1 Like

Thanks and I have real-debrid but I do not like to have to pay for using Kodi

1 Like

Kodi mega guide.

Research. You dont pay for kodi.

1 Like

That doesn’t make any sense. If you already pay for a real debrid subscription then you don’t need to pay for anything additional in Kodi. You just need to authorize the addon to sync with your account.

3 Likes

I’m very confused as well. There isnt a Kodi add-on that you pay for, that I know of. If you pay for Real Debrid already, authorize it and you are good to go.

Promise, Homelander, Nightwing, don’t need real debrid.

1 Like

so you pay for it and dont use it?
that i dont get

:man_shrugging: different Strokes???

Maybe created an account but didn’t pay for a subscription.

I think he thinks to use Kodi add-ons he has to have RD. For some reason there are those who are adamantely against paying for anything but expect quality programming. If yu are streaming for free and don’t subscribe to services like Xfinity, Comcast or Dish then 3 or 4 bucks a month is nothing. Do some people think they are being blackmailed into buying RD just to get decent programming?

1 Like

A few add-ons require RD to even function. The rest it is very highly recommended. If anyone decides not to use Real Debrid, please dont come in here and ask why you cant find sources. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Lets wait till the op responds.

Try Premiumize. Its Great and easier to obtain (IMHO). When my Original Real Debrid expired, I switched to Premiumize and have not looked back. I get all the premium links my heart desires, but of course: YMMV. Good Luck.

They are the same thing. Mega hoster. But again choose what you wish. Lets wait to the topic poster posts back.

By default the add-ons show all the free links when loading only builds specifically designed for RD only will require RD subscription. If add-ons are only loading RD links you can go into settings to turn on free links back on. Nexus must be different but as far as I know add-ons have always had the free links load unless you disable them in settings of the add-on.

1 Like

Does that auto renew or can you only buy up to 6 months at a time like RD?

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.