How to Install OnStream on Firestick & Android TV

Originally published at: https://troypoint.com/onstream-apk/

This in-depth report of OnStreamAPK will provide you with important information that you need to know about this app on Firestick/Fire TV & Android TV Box. Is OnStream APK safe to use? Is OnStream APK legal? How do I install OnStream APK? We will answer those questions and more in this article. The reason why we…

1 Like

I tried to use Onstream today and a window popped up that said Onstream couldn’t load. Said they were sorry and to check their website because the problem might be on their end. I went to the website but saw nothing about a problem they might be having. Anyone else having this problem today? Any suggestions on how to fix would be appreciated.

1 Like

Happens sometimes probably a server problem ime sure it will be back soon

Yes I just went into it as well and the same thing. Its the only APK I use because you do not need to pay for real debrid and its not complicated.

1 Like

OnStream still seems to be down today.

I’ve given up on Onstream due to relentless buffering (using Surfshark).

I never went to Surfshark. I am still suing IPVanish and it always worked well with Onstream.

I started having trouble with onstream couple months ago. Then I went back to stremio and the feeds were giving me problems from stremio until I added RD, cured the problem. Without Rd I would have trouble trying to fast forward or reverse a show. With Rd it’s not a problem it’s very stable. This is utilizing a shield Pro.

Anyone getting “cannot load content” error with OnStream?

Are they done for?

Yes I’ve been getting the same response when trying to log on!

its all up and working now :+1:

its all working now

2 Likes

Nice, thanks pirate

Nah it’s still not working for me. In the meanwhile I always switch between onstream and movieocra website if one is not workin…it’s as good as any app…the best I have found till date…

1 Like