Please help with Cinema

Maybe Mikki can walk me through it as well

What would you like me to walk you through?

Miki is always willing to help us. I just remembered its best to set it up on your laptop or computer, so you can copy and paste things. Also, need real debrid

Ahh must be about Stremio. lol

Yep Stremio, you got it

1 Like

Everyone is obsessed with voice search but I can never get it to work never inputs correct spelling like for an example law & order is impossible it always uses the word and not the symbol and never can look up law & order with voice especially third party apps along with a lot of issues I’ve had with voice search think Siri and Google assistant is the best option for voice search but in third party apps these don’t really work well with them. Not going to care about voice search until technology advances enough to analyze the users voice and people can simply speak in normal tone and tell virtual assistant what to do

1 Like

My voice search has worked flawlessly. For me it was simply a matter of the voice search engine getting use to my voice. I even learned how to enter punctuation like foreward slashes and colons. On the Firesticks my customers just loved the Alexa and similarly found it conveniant as it learned their voice. Is it perfect, no, but improving all the time. Just like our tech, but then I’m easily pleased as I grew up without any TV until I was around 6 and then it was Black & White and we had only two or three channels, so voice search even with small issues is pure magic to me.

1 Like

I have noticed that my 4k max voice search has not been working as well since the last 2 updates. But, I still perfer voice search over typing out. I select most of my viewing from the posters. I usually have my tv series saved as favorites.

We have been having some enjoyable discussions over the past couple days. I enjoy reading others point of views.

Not sure if you ever tried kodi but I started with that app and that was a continuous problem I got tired of. Kodi gives you complete control over language and links and works perfect with real-debrid. Troy has a Fen add on for Kodi that I have used forever and never had a problem. You should watch his videos about Kodi. Good luck

Hi Paull

Maybe, I’ll give it a try over the holiday season. I have a never opened firestick.

1 Like

Make sure you follow his video to the T. You can go into language and select English and ever link will be that. Works perfect with real debrid. I have tried everything and for me kodi is the game.

With all the issues around Cinema, I can’t for the life of me understand why TroyPoint still has it on the “10 Best List”?

1 Like

It may not be a matter of “better” or easier. Just a matter of taste, the same as why some drive a BMW and some drive Toyota.
I use Stremio, Kodi, and Cinema on a pretty equal basis. Just a matter of choice.

try settings, subtitle and make sure it’s on english, just a thought …good luck

Is onstream for android tv only? Can link be used for firecube?

You can install OnStream on a Fire Cube.

On stream, on stream, on stream, on stream, on stream, on stream,. I’m telling you my on stream move from number three to number two it might be number one here pretty soon.

1 Like

Doesn’t do anything for me. I’m caught in a loop wanting me to download a different version of MX Player and it’s default player won’t run or do anything. Even selecting the download option is useless. Not recommended. Avoid.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Stremio Add On’s