How to Install CrewNique Kodi Build

5 Likes

What video addons come with this build other than Crew ?
:pirate_flag::pirate_flag:

how do you get your trakt account to work when doing a fresh install?

1 Like

i found the answer to this on the forum at this link CrewNique Kodi Build link to trakt?

1 Like

I just downloaded the Crewnique build that Troy walked us thru on kodi, and set up my real debris and when I try to open any movie, and tried several I continually get no stream available. Any ideas on how to fix??!

Did you check to make sure your RD subscription has not expired? Also did you authorize RD in Resolve URL?

Thanks I just noticed my RD expired

Supposedly it has The Crew, Chain Reactions, Chains Tv One ,Ghost Tv. and others.

1 Like

I literally just installed it :joy: thanks TJ :+1:

It’s a little vague so let us know what is up. Ty

1 Like

If you’re looking to link your RD acct you have to go into the Repository , video addons , then Homelander. Resolve url is grouped into Homelander addon .

Well, that’s different

Or is it just like most Kodi’s, you just have to open an addon and then go to tools or settings

1 Like

I tried that. Only place I could find resolve url was in the Homelander repo and I had to install it. Go figure.

So, it’s extra special! Geez can’t they put a centralized activation tab. Most have Debrid on the home screen.

Yeah debrid tab is pretty much the norm on builds these days. I don’t mind the goose hunt though . That’s how I got to learn everything I know . :pirate_flag::pirate_flag:

I guess so, you definitely get to know it by searching everything. Teaching aid, :rofl:

1 Like

Guys, I show how to setup RD in the video tutorial.

2 Likes

Yes I seen that but for some odd reason resolve url wasn’t there. I had to install it from the Repository.
Thank you

Bingo! It’s a good thing :smiley: