How Many of You Use Real-Debrid?

For the last 5 years I have used Real Debrid for my apks and my Kodi build. I use Surf Shark VPN along with it also. I mainly use my VPN when using my IPTV. Real Debrid encryption on their site when using it keeps you safe enough when viewing shows and movies on various 3rd party apks. One example of streaming with Real Debrid is the amount of available links for your movies and shows. On Kodi using no service on The Crew addon watching Dune you get 50 or so links all SD and some 720p links. Turn on Real Debrid with same movie and got over 600 links all HD formats from 4K on down to SD. At $18.00 for 6 months of service makes it totally worth it. Troy showed me the light a long time ago on this subject and I follow his lead on these things.

6 Likes

I agree real debrid has really improved my streaming experience

4 Likes

o use kodi 19.3 on a 3rd gen firestick. I have a couple of streaming sites and a vpn. That’s it! I have a very cheap internet provider…29.99 per month and I never have any buffering problems. so I dont need to pay for any dedrib or use tract. that was my whole purpose of cord cutting! it works fantastic for the little money I put out.

I would say to that if you are happy with the quality of the streams you are receiving, then stream on!!

2 Likes

Pretty easy to use. Your RD kinks will come up in color. Also, watch some YouTube videos about it. Ez-Pz

1 Like

A must have for sure.

2 Likes

On Diggz Xenon Plus go to DEBRID ZONE tab, from screen bottom menu, click More Addons, from the next screen click on the desired video player, for example TheOath, on next screen click up twice or scroll down and click Tools, next page click ResolveURL : Settings. Click |Universal Resolvers, scroll down to Real-Debrid section, click (Re)Authorize My Account or Reset My Authorization, click OK to save your selection.

You’ll see TheOath : Settings Tools menu as well as other options, for example TRAKT Authorization. HTH

1 Like

Many thanks!! It worked perfectly! Enjoy the Holidays!

3 Likes

Great! Thanks for letting me know. Happy Holidays, enjoy!

1 Like

I dont use VPN with it.

1 Like

Totally agree with checking the website - I learned a lot reading some of the info there.

Real Debrid is the best.Thanks Troy for all your help!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

This is my second time using REAL-DEBRID and still having issues with Links Not Showing Up ! I have tried everything, with and without my VPN and still doesn’t work. Something must be screwed up with my TV/or Computer, just can’t figure out what ! !

Real-Debrid - Made with Clipchamp

1 Like

Check on real-debrid.com if your devices are correct. Also, check in the settings of the app you are using to make sure RD is enabled.

2 Likes

Try deleting all devices within the Real Debrid panel and re-authorizing them. Go to Real-Debrid: All-in-one solution

2 Likes

Can’t imagine streaning without it. Days of buffering long gone

2 Likes

I hadn’t used my box for about a week and all of my Kodi versions brought up nothing I could use. Re-authorized and back to normal

1 Like