How Many of You Use Real-Debrid?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

18 Likes

Would not stream without it!

25 Likes

I have it but not sure if I am using it properly. It would be helpful if experienced users would put something together for us novices. This new technology is facinating.

8 Likes

@lemares

There is a ton of guides for new user including videos.

Take a look at the main website as there is a guide for real debrid and describing what it does and how it works

12 Likes

If you follow the instructions in Troypoint you’ll be all set. Just go to site and search real debrid. It’s pretty easy

12 Likes

Hello @lemares see my video tutorial and screenshot guides here - What is Real-Debrid and How To Setup on Kodi & Streaming Apps (2021)

7 Likes

I agree. The guide is very straight forward to follow.

7 Likes

Absolutely the best investment I have made since I started streaming

14 Likes

Welcome to the community

7 Likes

3 Likes

It’s a great service add, hate I didn’t start using it years ago

5 Likes

Hello All
Is there a benefit on using Real Debrid vs Alldebrid?

4 Likes

Familiarity and price. There’s a handful of other megahosters that all do the game thing. But it’s all about the quantity.

8 Likes

I hate to sound like a broken record, but it’s really great.

8 Likes

I’d like to know how many of you use Real-Debrid without using a VPN?

2 Likes

@nozero

I have. Real debird has a encryption in place for the torrents and they are also on servers out side my country. I believe Europe.

I’m not saying you should but real debird has its own protections as well, it’s not like your download a torrent.

6 Likes

I have as well. Thanks for your reply!

1 Like

Recently started using it and a free Trait account. I was very reluctant to put out a few $$. But gotta say it’s definitely worth it. Went from a few links on most older TV shoWs and movies to dozens usually close to 100 links. I paid for three months and have plans to sign up for at least six months in January. If you’re thinking about trying it , I would recommend it. Try it for a month. :beer::v::tv:

4 Likes

Love it. Makes downloading and streaming so much easier

4 Likes