How Many of You Use Real-Debrid?

Brilliant service gives top quality streams.

4 Likes

Wouldnā€™t be without Real Debrid :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Real-Debrid or die. I love it!

5 Likes

Real Debrid and Syncler are a better combination than Santa and cookies!!! :santa: :cookie: :+1:
Merry Christmas to Troy and everyone here in the forum. :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

Didnā€™t realize the difference until I tried it. Now I will always use it.

3 Likes

It is a fantastic service. I would not stream anything without it. And so little money, I particularly like that you can trade in your points for extra days.
Thank you Real Debrid

5 Likes

Been using without VPN for several years.

1 Like

Merry Christmas to you, and all :snowman_with_snow::christmas_tree:

3 Likes

I just recently downloaded a Kodi build named Diggz. How do I pair my Real Debrid with the build? I went under add ons and nothing was their that matched the tutorial.

I used it a long while back and it worked great for a while but then it just went wampy. No matter how much money I gave them, few links showed up and those fizzled when clicked. So I stopped giving them money and found a place where I donā€™t need them. Even if they have fixed whatever it was, Iā€™ve never gone back.

3 Likes

Have not needed it. Therefore no point in paying for it.
I donā€™t stream much except for IMDB, Amazon Prime, peacock.
All of whom seem to have good servers.
Most of my viewing is via Plex from my own servers rather than through an unverified IPTV service.

4 Likes

Just signing up for another 6 months. I am starting my second year

3 Likes

Would not stream without it!

6 Likes

I lo e real debrid. It makes streaming much easier. Thanks to Troypoint for the information.

3 Likes

Small cost for a great service,I use it on all my Kodi addons,and always find a great stream

5 Likes

I never connect to my VPN while using Real Debrid; donā€™t want the connection to be slowed. However, I always use the VPN when Iā€™m downloading torrents via uTorrent.

1 Like

Personally I would never connect to the internet without my VPN active. I use RD and never found any issues with either stability or speed.

5 Likes

I use a VPN all the time. Period.

4 Likes

Some websites block access if youā€™re connected to a VPN. For instance, I cannot connect to my bankā€™s website nor one of my credit card issuers while Iā€™m connected to IPVanish.

2 Likes

Ya some do like Prime. So I donā€™t use them. As for the Bank mineā€™s the same. You also have to turn it of temporarily to reg on some sites and apps. We were talking about RD. Using it, I always have a VPN active. For any streaming really.

1 Like