How many apps do you use on a regular basis?

I miss Rube Goldberg.

1 Like

(4) Is this cake server the most extraordinary but useless machine ever? - YouTube

1 Like

Look for the Rube Goldberg Honda commercial. Less messy for sure.

1 Like

This is the 3rd time today I have gotten this message. When I click the ā€œIā€™m not a robotā€ button I get a recapthca. Why is this happening?

1 Like

I noticed that as well PF. The last week or so Iā€™ve had to do a captcha at least twice a day.

1 Like

Weirdā€¦this just started today for me. I do have my vpn activated and the ip address is showing what their message shows as my ip address, which at present is Ashburn, VA.

I donā€™t remember that commercial, but it is great!

But you gotta pay for debrid

Remember this game? It was like a Goldberg thing for kids.

1 Like

Real Debrid is almost required for the movie and TV apps mentioned. I donā€™t use Real Debrid. I use Stremio and seem to watch everything without RD. There are many posts concerning Stremio if you search. Many who post here use Stremio without RD and many others swear by it. Itā€™s all I use except for a few subscriptions and many verified apps like Tubi, Pluto, etc.

3 Likes

I use IPVanish and Cinema

1 Like

Try getting it on UTube.

Got it. He was quite the thing back in the day.

I use 4 to 6 programs on firestick 4K, but I have extra 256gb.

I use Syncler, VPN, Apollo tv, Netflix, and my workout app on the regular.

Iā€™ve been getting lazy over the past year or so. Right now I use Kodi exclusively for streaming. Either Skeleton or Homelander. I have others like Syncler, but donā€™t use it, and Stremio, donā€™t use it. as backups. I am getting excellent everything with my Kodi builds I really look no where else. Forgot about my VPN

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Iptv app,youtube,mx player.
My iptv provider has a lot of movies and series available so i dont need cinemahd etc.They also provide omni request system which i request a movie or tv series.

2 Likes

My XIAOMI ā€˜Sā€™ kept telling me I was running out of storage and wouldnā€™t let me upgrade KODI, however, after a little research, added the MeKool 6 Deluxe with the fast AMLOGIC chip and 4/64 and the problem disappeared . . xcellent unit.