How many apps do you use on a regular basis?

I just checked and it is only available for my phone and tablet. I am certain I can either download it to my tablet and then send the app to my device or find an apk somewhere.

I found it at Softonics and installed. So, I take it, to use this app. Then I need to open the app and set the volume I want. Now will I have to do that each time, or when I set it that will be the volume boost for everything? In 0ther words, there is no control function that will appear on screen?

1 Like

It should be available for your stock android device off Google Playstore. If not thereā€™s an apk for it floating around somewhere. You may have to reset it when you need it to but itā€™s no big deal.

The PS only would allow for phone and tablet, but not my nVidias. Although, I did find an apk and have downloaded it. Now I am just trying figure out how to use it. lol

For a reset, just access the app, go to the volume boost line, back it off to zero, then boost it up to what you need. I find 12 - 15% works fine.

1 Like

Here is what i set it to for now. Now, will that setting be what is set for everything that sends audio through my TV. Does it work with all apps including Tivimate?

1 Like

I use kodi,Cinemahd,filmplus,Surfshark,real-debrid. Never have problems. I get 130mbps download and never buffer.

Not counting maintenance, VPN or Privacy Dot.

Kodi, Tivimate, IPTVSmarters, Sling, Youtube, Plex.

We have a Sling AirTV device that I got as a promo 3 or so years ago for prepaying 3 months when Sling Blue was $35 per month. The AirTV has proved to be very handy because it allows us to watch our locals OTA all over the house & record OTA games, if I need to. (Probably not near as good as aTiVo device or a computer card, but the price was right.)

2 Likes

Yes. It will work for any app on your device. I find 15% as a max works well as long as the volume setting on your remote for your streaming app and tv volume is at an acceptable level.

1 Like

So, you just set it and forget it and leave the app running in the background? The app doesnā€™t take very much resources at all.

I use tubi pluto i use alot of the free streaming apps and dream player iptv work pretty good. And I also have did a 3 day free trial iptv provider I may go back and subscribe later.

2 Likes

Yes, you can set it and forget it, but I find on occasion I have to reset it sometimes to boost the volume again on some streams as the volume sometimes drops off. Still, itā€™s easy to do.

3 Likes

Set it and forget it sounds like Ron Popele pocket fisherman :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy: haha donā€™t know if everyone will remember him and all his things he sold on the tube

2 Likes

Back in the day everyone around here had a pocket fisherman :rofl:

2 Likes

O yeah I had one in the car and the tractor at work you just never know :grin::+1:

2 Likes

kodi, stube (for youtube) and amazon silk for ustvgo

Thatā€™s who I was referencing. lol I have one of those rotisseries and absolutely love it. Iā€™ve had it now for over 15 years and it still works great. Next best thing to grilling outdoors!

1 Like

Silk for USTVGO? Might want to check that!
Tech Issue

Iā€™m lovin it! It really does make a BIG difference!

I am going to assume Troy meant streaming stuff:
Kodi ( including the crew, dynasty and ghost), Cinema, Ad free YouTube, Syncler.

1 Like

VPN,Cinema HD & IPTV