Get streams to show on Crew, will not open stream

Getting to Crew and will open, shows game stream, will not open stream, any answers to this.

@beckmt

Kodi mega guide.

Try looking here and doing some research. Asking for answers without using the search function or even looking around probably wont help.

What device?
Do you have real debrid?

1 Like

In your post, you refer to “game stream”. Are you referring to sporting events? If so, the streams for games are hit and miss. I usually have to try several streams before I get one that works. Otherwise, I suggest you subscribe to an IPTV service. Do a search for best IPTV service and go from there.

2 Likes

Amazon firestick, kodi 19.3. Normal stuff.

1 Like

@beckmt

Okay, then read the mega guide. If its videos and tv shows you are trying get on the crew without real debrid thats why.

1 Like

Comes up and claims trakt.tv not authenticed is the message.

Used troypoint rapid installer to install kodi 19.3. Says venom version is 6.6, am i .issing something?

Trying to help you and reading your posts but they are all over the place so not sure what you are really asking? As to the Trakt Issue, similar to Real Debrid you need to authorize your Trakt Account inside the addons so your Trakt TV will synch with KODI

1 Like

Every addon installed in Kodi or installed within a build will not be the same version number as Kodi. Every addon, addon within a build, and build will have their own version number separate from the Kodi Version number. I have to agree with MarkxG, I am not sure what you are really asking.

Everything was installed at the same time. Am having too issues, stick is filling up and don’t know why, and some games will not show. (NHL), tested this afternoon and no games would play. There are some on now. Tried the Crew and Mad Titan and both failed. I understand about version numbers, just added because it could make a difference. I worked software (older, so I know more than some of you might think).
Just looking for an answer, also checking my network, but answer I am getting is something under got blocked. Lookng forward to any help.

Does Trakt do anything needed? Only seems to store items played, but I could be wrong.
Thanks

Are you using a VPN?
Try your Silk Browser.

1 Like

No it is not needed. I like it because it lets me keep track of where I am on my TV Shows and Movies. Within your account on a web site you can quickly add movies/shows build watchlists etc and they are all synced to your KODI addons. For example I built a list called 2021 Academy Award Movie Nominations, added those movies to the list online on my laptop and now I have a specific list in KODI just for those movies

Thanks, that helped.

I did use a silk browser, but found it was not needed.

Sorry? Not needed for what? You can access and watch the sports you’re looking for.

to see what was needed, do not know how to stream from the silk brower, I am a newbie in some of this and if you have a tip, please share

1 Like

@beckmt

You should review the kodi guide i sent you. It has all the guide videos and explanations to install and stream what you need. Especially if your new. It contains builds addons and sports.

Look at the sports links posted by Troy. Enter any of those in the silk browser address bar. Open the site and play around. Any popups or redirects just reject them and stay on the site.

Found that crackstreams was the only site that seemed to work. Crew and other streams in Kodi just spin.
It will work for now, but having the issue of training my son who has brain issues to remember how to get there.

1 Like