⚠️ Forum Rules & Regulations

Troy, Glad to see the site is open again. Thank you for all the past and future help.

1 Like

Thank you Troypoint for all you do! I’ve been a follower for years :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks big-time to Troy and the gang for all you do and have done for all of us. I am a huge fan!!!

1 Like

Thank you for all the great information that you provide. We cut the cord last year due to me finding your website and finding all kinds of great things!

1 Like

Hello @Madman thanks for becoming a Patron and supporting us!

Love the amazing work and support you have given to all of us making things so well explained and easy to follow …

2 Likes

I am 75yrs young, and learned a lot from you, (see you can still learn even at my age) been with you four years now in one way or another, I would say your doing something - no, everything right, keep up this great work.
Many Thanks Troy.

3 Likes

Troy I have been utilizing your awesomeness for a very long time since my first firebox 1 I still use it for vacation trips and training groups for my therapy groups with mental health and substance abuse. I currently have 2 4k firestick and a MEECOOL 3. I experience issues with MEECOOL 3
I bought my own router/wifi combo it is great keeping up Arris SURFboard 3.1.

I totally reccomend it.
I also use IPTV was a big fan of SPORTZ for a few years but now, I purchased DYNASTY and all problems wasted money. I CURRENTLY have Extreme HD love it.

Do you have any tips on the MEECOOL and how much better it is than firestick? What about IPTV cord cutting. My cable bill is almost $300 now.

Thanks for your dedication and services, hopefully one day I will win something. :trophy:

1 Like

thank you for providing so much information to all of us. appreciate it

1 Like

Thanks Troy, concur with your rules and regs.

1 Like

Thanks for helping us

1 Like

Appreciate the invite and all the work you do for cord cutters around the world!

Feature request for the forum:
Can you please add the date each post was created next to/under the post title? This is common on other forums, just seem odd it is not there on this one.

Thanks!
S

1 Like

Thanks for letting me be part of this great experience and pastime.

1 Like

Hello @Shush319 all of the forum topics do have date and time off to right side of title if viewing on computer.

1 Like

Hello @Paga thanks for supporting the site as a Patron! Much appreciated.

1 Like

Hello @pcash71 there is a good discussion going right now on Best IPTV services here - Best IPTV Services All streaming devices have pros and cons. Here is a tutorial on MECOOL KM2 - MECOOL KM2 Review - Android TV Box with Netflix Certified 4K Thanks for following us.

1 Like

Thank you Troy for all you do. I have been following you for years, and I have saved every newsletter you have sent.

1 Like

Hello @HMFIC Wow, that’s a lot of newsletters! Thanks for your loyal support. Much appreciated. Welcome to the Insider.

Thank you so much Troypoint!

I’ve been following you for years and because of you I’ve learned everything I know about cutting the cord!

In the beginning, it was tough until I found you :heart:
You ALWAYS explain everything perfectly without skipping steps.
Thanks again.

Hopefully being on this new, private forum I’ll be able to figure out what happened to my IPTV provider.

One major concern I have about the rules is the last one seems like it will be hard for me to follow :fearful: Only because I might forget. This has me concerned. Hopefully writing about it will help me remember :thinking:

This one: " * Do not mention copyrighted TV shows, movies, sports franchises, etc."

Thanks again and hello everyone :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you for the invite. Appreciate your tutorials very instrumental in helping me to one day cut the cord.

3 Likes