⚠️ Forum Rules & Regulations

@treboogie1914 Hi Tre, when I get back from my trip next week, that is at the top of my list. Glad you are with us on new site!

1 Like

Thanks for everything this is Awesome :+1:

Perhaps I misunderstand something. I joined the forum months ago. I get the newsletters. I have actually posted a solution to member’s problem. Now I can’t read any of the posts in the newsletter, or once into the forum unable to search and read posts that interest me. I keep getting the “oops” that’s private message. Help.

Thanks for the help guys

Hello @engrgmgr67 we are in the process of building this forum out and it is currently only meant for those who purchased the TROYPOINT Insider membership. We are migrating those individuals over from our old system. We will be opening this to new users soon. You must have registered through a hole in the system as registration is currently closed to new members until everything is ready to go.

Troy - Thanks for your research, website and efforts over the years. It has inspired many of us to cut the cord with confidence and change over to open source streaming with the knowledge we need to be successful (while saving money!) I have assisted several freinds and family members in this regard and your Troypoint app helped a lot.

You are welcome, @sim_bill Thanks for spreading the word and following TROYPOINT!!!

2 Likes

Thanks Troy, I always enjoy reading your emails. I bought the ME you advertised a few months ago, and am about ready to program it.

Is the setup is like the FireStick?

Thanks,

george
:sunglasses::octopus::shark::us:

Hello @gb4diving this video should help - MECOOL KM2 Setup Tutorial - Netflix Certified - Expandable Storage - Firestick Alternative - YouTube

Hi Everybody. Hope to learn a lot here. I did not learn (from Troy) how to use my firestick/TV or to help others use theirs but Troy makes it much easier and I appreciate that.

Thanks for the invite!

2 Likes

Thanks very much Troy, your help, service and dedication knows no boundaries :grinning:

1 Like

Just to let you know.
I tried to go on the site that Troy put on here but got a warning and got forwarded to an Ace site.

I’ve followed TroyPoint for some time now. Thank you for all the great tips and tricks, the wealth of knowledge you’ve shared is immeasurable. I’m thankful to see this community continue to grow, amd look forward to future content!

• Sam
3 Likes

Thanks for all the past tremendous help and looking forward to the future of this exciting journey!

1 Like

Hello @Mercydavis not sure what link you’re referring to but keep in mind that we have a ton of old posts on this forum and if a service or app has been shut down by ACE, then yes you will see their takeover screen. Not sure what your question is.

1 Like

@dwhinery thanks for becoming a Patron!

Thank You For Adding …

1 Like

Thanks for the add!! :sunglasses:

1 Like