⚠️ Forum Rules & Regulations

Thanks for the invite :+1:

1 Like

Thank you Troy for the wealth of information you provide. And thank you allowing me to join. :+1::+1:

1 Like

Thanks again and as always. The whole TROYPOINT TEAM KICKS ASS AND DESERVES RESPECT. I’ve followed and you’ve all been so helpful for years from my first Andriod box when I learned how to say :fu:t3: To the big corps that lock us in shitty cable or satellite contracts for huge money. You’ve personally replied and helped my dumb ass from the beginning and a huge thank you to the Troy point team :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::+1:t3:

1 Like

Thank you Troy!

I love that you do both written and video guides…i use the written.
You are awesome and you never yell at me for not getting it the first time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @LadyBoss thank you for becoming a Patron and supporting this site! Glad to have you onboard!

1 Like

Troy…you and your team are superstars, been following you for a long time and have to say a huge thank you for your time and effort.
TonyS

1 Like

Thank you for this and all you do!

1 Like

It has been a Great ride you Rock and thank you all.

1 Like

You have come a long way, keep up the great work that you do for all of us

1 Like

Thanks for the great learning guides. Rapid app is awesome and thanks for adding me here.

1 Like

Thank you for the invite Troy! I’ve been using your tutorials for almost 5 years… You are my go to whenever I have issues on my FS. I value all you do for us cable cutters and have become a Patron to show my appreciation. Thank you and God Bless you! :heart:

2 Likes

Well I found my way to this forum. Just wanted to say Thank You to Troypoint for being so pationate to helping us little guys in helping us with your tutorials. I have learned so much and introduced Troypoint to other family members who have cut the cord and now understand how to. Keep up the great work for as long as you can. I appreciate you!

4 Likes

Thank you Troy. Because of you, I helped 5 all of my children cut the cord years ago.

1 Like

Thank you for becoming a Patron! We appreciate your support of TROYPOINT. Have fun with the Insider!

Glad you are here! Thanks for following TROYPOINT.

1 Like

Thanks for the great info you submit and the instruction videos! They are very helpful to me and I have had great success using the information you provide.

3 Likes

Thanks for the invite! I look forward to great information in this forum.

3 Likes

@cajunbelle70663 Thank you very much for becoming a Patron! Glad to hear you and your family have cut the cord.

2 Likes

@jj110353 Thanks for becoming a Patron! Your support is greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

Thank you so much Troy for all your help.

3 Likes