⚠️ Forum Rules & Regulations

Thanks for the invite, its been great learning from you.

2 Likes

Finally I can stop running all over the web when I have a question. I’m HOME!!!

Thanks for this and for making me feel smarter again.

5 Likes

Glad to be a part this group. Finally cut the cord and fully enjoying not being extorted by big cable companies.

5 Likes

Thanks @Therealsoc! Its definitely a fun hobby. I appreciate you recommending your friends to our Website! Thank you.

2 Likes

Hello Troy; I’ve been trying to sign up for the $8.00 monthly fee, but can’t find a place to sign up.
can you help me?

2 Likes

Hello, I am assuming you are referring to Players Klub. Here is reg page - https://tpkshield.net/portal/cart.php

3 Likes

Thank you. Onward and upward. You are awesome! :grinning:

3 Likes

Troy your the best you gave me my introduction to streaming devices and apks and after many years I am still learning from you.

I am very greatful and appreciative. Thanks!

4 Likes

Hi Troy,
I have just joined the forum. Why do I need to put in credit card details prior to reading any posts?

1 Like

Hey guys. Just checkin in. Thanks again TROY. My dude. We came along way. Got a funny story to share wit everyone later on this weekend. Keepon KUttin.

1 Like

Hello, as of now this site is only for those who purchased the Fire Unleashed course in the past. If you input your credit card number, you have been refunded and that will show up on your statement in 5 to 10 days. The payment option shouldn’t have been active and it has been shut down. Thank you.

3 Likes

ThanksTroy for clearing this up for us members too. Wasn’t sure what this was about.

1 Like

@tcroft you are very welcome. Thanks for following TROYPOINT!

1 Like

No photo at present, maybe in future.
Many thanks to Troy and all who contribute, I am
80yrs of age , enjoy every post etc. Bob

1 Like

Hello @bobgrey1 glad you are with us! Following this stuff will keep you young. Thanks for following TROYPOINT!

4 Likes

Thank you for the invite to the forum.

1 Like

thank you for the invite. Will the media server tutorial be available soon?

1 Like

Thanks Troy! You are much appreciated for all you do! I am one of your founding members. I became a member way back when. Best decision I’ve made. Over the years I have not remembered my password and you have always been responsive to me when I have reached out to you.Thank you! Much continued success…

1 Like

thank you Im so happy to be here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad you are here in the new home @pybillups ! Thanks for following TROYPOINT.

2 Likes