⚠️ Forum Rules & Regulations

Thanks Troy you have been great to follow you really are good at how you show us the right and easy way to do what we need I keep everyone I know Firesticks up and running there always telling me how smart I am but I keep telling Them it isn’t me it’s Troy Thanks AGAIN

7 Likes

Troy. Thank you for the invite.

8 Likes

Thank you for all your hard work. With your help and easy to follow videos I was able to load firestick for my home, my moms and my sister. You rock!:grin:

6 Likes

Thank you for having this forum where we all can learn. I have learned so much since getting your subscription.

5 Likes

Thanks Troy.
This has enabled me to have a lot of fun in my retirement plus helping neighbours keep fire sticks up to date .

sendforkelly

4 Likes

Been following you for years, Troy! Thanks for this new setup. I like forum platforms - this should be great!

3 Likes

TroyPoint has helped me in so many ways. Helping friends and family to even making money on the side. I look forward to all the news have weekly. Thank you Troy!!!

4 Likes

@akatkando Thanks for your past history. Glad to hear everything is working well and you are saving money. Thanks for following TROYPOINT!!

5 Likes

Troy,

Thank you for all the your help and suggestions and videos.
They have helped me to decide on many factors of cord cutting.
I am HAPPY to have been with you at the beginning.
Your site is the BEST of the rest.

Bob

3 Likes

Tro\y and Ben,

Your videos and information is valuable. You are my goto for anything to do with my FireCube, FireTV and related add-ons. Thank you for the great work and information you provide.

5 Likes

Troy: I’ve been with you for several years now and your tutorials have been great, saved me from much frustration. My T95Z Plus box doesn’t always follow what shows up on your tutorial but without your step by step instructions I would be lost, it just takes me a while longer to figure out if it’s me or my box but I currently am having great luck with Cinema & Cyberflix so no complaint. Keep up the tutorials so dummies like me can get their desired content. I primarily am a moviegoer.
Thanks Again!

9 Likes

Hello Troy, Brett, just switched over from my fire unleashed membership, just to say hi to all members. Jimmy.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of the team. You are truly a blessing!!! I use to have to pay $50 every time I need to fix the fire stick or add a new one. Again thank you so much and God bless you in every thing you do for us.

4 Likes

Thank you Troy, your support & knowledge is so much appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Gerald

4 Likes

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to all us fellow cird cutter. From one Troy to another, and one old school XBMC user to another, your the best!

3 Likes

Hey @troydonaldson49 I am assuming you were one of those using XBMC on original Xbox? I still have 2 of them in my closet! Crazy where this has gone. Thanks for following TROYPOINT!

3 Likes

thanks for the invite to these forums. sure they’ll come in very useful. Thanks Troy, for all you do for us. Top man

4 Likes

Yes I’ve been involved with the start of 2 great technological breakthroughs: the PC and Free TV. Incredible to believe back then we would be where we’re at now!

7 Likes

Thank you both for this forum and all the awesome vids you continue to create! The forum makes it so easy to locate topics and cut down on repeat questions. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes remember those days. Troy you got it going on buddy!

2 Likes