⚠️ Forum Rules & Regulations

Troy,
I really have enjoyed all the great information and videos. My Firestick(s) and I thank you. Troypoint truly is the best!

3 Likes

Hi Troy,

I have been following you for years and love how u support this community… I have learned a lot from
your website… I have just joined and became a Patron this was the only way I thought I could support your site and you… Thanks for all you have done… thanks!!!

3 Likes

Hello everyone.

Anyone insulting others over direct msgs, pms or the chat will be banned no warnings. If anyone has any issues with anyone attacking them or anything of that nature please report it immediately.

5 Likes

hello how do i posr new tread on insider?

Go to the category you would like to pot in and click on new topic and post

1 Like

Been following you since the beginning. You taught me everything i know since i cut the cord.
Thanks for everything!
Jerry

3 Likes

First of all thank you to all who participate for all your excellent suggestions and recommendations. I went to Troypoint and it stated the following : please update to new version but would not allow me to update. When I try it just leaves the app.
How can I fix that, help please.

@Bagel

Please read our pinned topics, the rapid app is down.

1 Like

Thank you, I will just wait to see what happens. Thank you again for all your intuitive advice and how to do things on the fire stick. And for the quick reply.

1 Like

Hi Troy,
I got some issue with UK Turks app in my fire stick TV.
Since UK Turks update the app. I can’t get Catch UP TV is loaded and not pop nothing, just kick me out. I can see all the rest of the TV Shows section like Current TV Shows and the Classic TV Show Can’t see Catch UP TV… Could you please help me on that…

Nothing we can do about that. You will need to contact your iptv provider. Catchup is a limited service offered on only select channels.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your quick response.
I will take a better app to see my TV Series…:grinning::+1:t4::fist:t4:

Take a look here for the best recommend aps with real debrid setup.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I think for now we should use the chat system or private msging for free m3u or epg lists… Let’s try to keep the forums clear unless its legal. Just a reminder. As we are under the eye let’s play the game for now so we can keep our glorious forum. Please learn how to use the PM system and the search. There is people here who are active that will help out as well with these lists.

2 Likes

Can you please accept patron donations through PayPal and/or Venmo?

Hello @bgflex unfortunately, the plugin that we use on this forum for donations only supports credit card processing through Stripe.

It is the most secure processing available on the Internet but yes I understand why people are hesitant to input CC info.

We’ve been asking for PayPal integration for a long time and will definitely implement it if it is ever available.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Thank Troy ! So much amazing information. I’m trying to catch up.

4 Likes

Thanks for being a Patron!!

2 Likes

Thank you. I’m excited to be here. And learn from you guys.
I think I’ve done step 1. I used your Surfshark link! Lol

1 Like

@TROYPOINT Thanks for the discobot tutorials. I use this same forum software for another topic, so I was already fairly familiar with how it works, but I never tried the discobot features much there, so it was good to see so many of them. I’ve been on forums since January 2013, but only one of them, which I started with about a year and a half ago, has been this forum software. I like the built-in features, like how a weblink expands, and paste in copied pictures, and that we can also use BB Code. Looking forward to all the things mentioned in the email that brought me here. Merry Christmas to you and your staff.